• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Past models and their current age.

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I saw that Richie West was on Chaturbate recently, and his thumbnail said his age. He is now 26. Hard to believe. My curiosity led me to scroll through Broke Straight Boys to see what the ages of some of my past favorite models are. Ethan Erickson, one of my all time favorites, was 22 when he had his first scene and is now 28 years old. Jos Alvarez had his debut at 26 and is now 33. Benjamin Dover is 29. Jake Spencer is 25. Time is flying by.

What are some of your favorite past boys and their current age? Just take the age listed on their profile page and scroll down to find the date of their first scene and do the math.

I saw that Richie West was on Chaturbate recently, and his thumbnail said his age. He is now 26. Hard to believe. My curiosity led me to scroll through Broke Straight Boys to see what the ages of some of my past favorite models are. Ethan Erickson, one of my all time favorites, was 22 when he had his first scene and is now 28 years old. Jos Alvarez had his debut at 26 and is now 33. Benjamin Dover is 29. Jake Spencer is 25. Time is flying by.

What are some of your favorite past boys and their current age? Just take the age listed on their profile page and scroll down to find the date of their first scene and do the math.
Jay...Since we filmed Broke Straight Boys.com from the start and as well as College Boy Physicals.com sites, the models back then were between the ages of 18-25 years old.

These guys are now in their late 30's into their 40's. Unrecognizable, completely different looking and most you would not believe it's the same boy that was sitting on the Futon having sex with another hot smooth-toned boy.

Time does fly...what is even worse is now, we get guys applying and hiring them and they were born in 2005/2006. It's just crazy.

Now that you've been on the forum for over six years Jay, you are doing the same thing I have been doing forever….figuring out the current age of models as time goes by. Different guys age differently, some by genetics and others by how they take care of their bodies, and often a combination of the two. We haven’t seen Jake Spencer since his brief time here, (eight scenes in 2019). However he was the youngest possible age to appear here as he told Sha in his introductory interview that he had just turned 18 and he certainly had the genetics and hopefully he has kept an active lifestyle and my guess is that he’s still HAF, (hot as fuck). :001_smile:

An example of another model who we know is still totally hot is Ronan Kennedy as peterh shared a pic of him from when he was with Peter in Seattle earlier this year. Ronan Kennedy is now 30 and is still hot!!! Obviously many as David has told us from his initial stint at Broke Straight Boys-1 haven’t aged as well, although David told us that Deisel and Tank Shane are still fit and sexy.

Thanks Jay for bringing up a topic near and dear to me, Broke Straight Boys models and where they may be years after working here, both physically and how their lives have progressed. One of my favorite subjects indeed!

Now that you've been on the forum for over six years Jay, you are doing the same thing I have been doing forever….figuring out the current age of models as time goes by. Different guys age differently, some by genetics and others by how they take care of their bodies, and often a combination of the two. We haven’t seen Jake Spencer since his brief time here, (eight scenes in 2019). However he was the youngest possible age to appear here as he told Sha in his introductory interview that he had just turned 18 and he certainly had the genetics and hopefully he has kept an active lifestyle and my guess is that he’s still HAF, (hot as fuck). :001_smile:

An example of another model who we know is still totally hot is Ronan Kennedy as peterh shared a pic of him from when he was with Peter in Seattle earlier this year. Ronan Kennedy is now 30 and is still hot!!! Obviously many as David has told us from his initial stint at Broke Straight Boys-1 haven’t aged as well, although David told us that Deisel and Tank Shane are still fit and sexy.

Thanks Jay for bringing up a topic near and dear to me, Broke Straight Boys models and where they may be years after working here, both physically and how their lives have progressed. One of my favorite subjects indeed!
Diesal doesn't look like he did. He got very heavy, a long beard like ZZtop musician. Although Diesal is super nice he looks like a "proud boy" marching in a Trump Rally....LOL.

Just like you guys, we try to keep in touch or follow past models on social media. Tank Shane still looks good, he is pushing into his late 30's and seems to be doing well.

Everyone's favorite Tyler Evans also got manly looking, gained weight, and doesn't look like Tyler on Broke Straight Boys did in the past. CJ looks like Uncle Fester from the Adams Family (60's-70's) and he is in his late 30's. You would never recognize CJ.

If I find more of the past Broke Straight Boys-1 models, I will let you know.

I believe that Richie West was 19 when he started filming with Broke Straight Boys

Jay...Since we filmed Broke Straight Boys.com from the start and as well as College Boy Physicals.com sites, the models back then were between the ages of 18-25 years old.

These guys are now in their late 30's into their 40's. Unrecognizable, completely different looking and most you would not believe it's the same boy that was sitting on the Futon having sex with another hot smooth-toned boy.

Time does fly...what is even worse is now, we get guys applying and hiring them and they were born in 2005/2006. It's just crazy.
New College Boy Physicals model 18 year old Max Mabry is a good example of a model born 2005/2006.

Diesal doesn't look like he did. He got very heavy, a long beard like ZZtop musician. Although Diesal is super nice he looks like a "proud boy" marching in a Trump Rally....LOL.

Just like you guys, we try to keep in touch or follow past models on social media. Tank Shane still looks good, he is pushing into his late 30's and seems to be doing well.

Everyone's favorite Tyler Evans also got manly looking, gained weight, and doesn't look like Tyler on Broke Straight Boys did in the past. CJ looks like Uncle Fester from the Adams Family (60's-70's) and he is in his late 30's. You would never recognize CJ.

If I find more of the past Broke Straight Boys-1 models, I will let you know
I would love to know what Tyler looks like now! That does go for the others too!