• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Passion

Comparison

These days Skip only likes to make guest appearances and leave the building. As Slim said the SSSS can be pretty bad these days. Some of those factions can be worse that the Paparazzi.:thumbup:

Barack will be doing that tonight. He's got 14 balls. No lie. He's got 14 balls and 10 of them are on his list for appearances and then building leaving. For the moment the BOP (Barack Obama Paparazzi) are allowed in just for the balls. When they start trying to get photos of his dick he's obviously going to have to draw the line.

Barack will be doing that tonight. He's got 14 balls. No lie. He's got 14 balls and 10 of them are on his list for appearances and then building leaving. For the moment the BOP (Barack Obama Paparazzi) are allowed in just for the balls. When they start trying to get photos of his dick he's obviously going to have to draw the line.

I hear that... :thumbup: Maybe they should play this sond on Behalf of Obama's Balls'.

AC/DC Big Balls

Well I'm upper upper class high society
God's gift to ballroom notoriety
And I always fill my ballroom
The event is never small
The social pages say I've got
The biggest balls of all

I've got big balls
I've got big balls
They're such big balls
And they're dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls
(But we've got the biggest balls of them all)

And my balls are always bouncing
My ballroom always full
And everybody cums and cums again
If your name is on the guest list
No one can take you higher
Everybody says I've got
Great balls of fire

I've got big balls
Oh I've got big balls
And they're such big balls
Dirty big balls
And he's got big balls
And she's got big balls

Some balls are held for charity
And some for fancy dress
But when they're held for pleasure
They're the balls that I like best
My balls are always bouncing
To the left and to the right
It's my belief that my big balls
Should be held every night

We've got big balls
We've got big balls
We've got big balls
Dirty big balls
He's got big balls
She's got big balls

(We've got big balls)
(We've got big balls)

And I'm just itching to tell you about them
Oh we had such wonderful fun
Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish

(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)
(Ball sucker)​

Last edited:
I love ACDC, when I'm just in a rockin' mood. I went to a concert years ago, and they do not disappoint! The lyrics are a hoot! Bad boys. Gotta love 'em! I love big balls!:thumbup:

I love AC/DC too. Although, my best friend tells me that is because I am bisexual... LOL. They never do disappoint.:thumbup1:

Last edited:
Don't do it Jayman! You'd have so many wayward travellers at you door that you'd have to beat them off with a stick. You'd have more admirers than you could shake a stick at. :w00t: LOL That's all i've got...
Did you say stick or DICK! :drool::w00t:

I love ACDC, when I'm just in a rockin' mood. I went to a concert years ago, and they do not disappoint! The lyrics are a hoot! Bad boys. Gotta love 'em! I love big balls!:thumbup:
I am out of the ACDC age demo, but several years back, when I was the manager of a warehouse, and we hired neighborhood youth to work after school and during the summer. We had quite a few long haired, 16-20 year old stock boys, who listened to metal, and I really enjoyed some ACDC, as well as looking at the cute guys.:001_smile:

Mike

I understand your frustration, tampa. I'm a member on another site and they never tell you what models are cumming up. I find that even more frustrating. I was very pleased to see my favorite boy there in a new vid yesterday. That kid is so damn hot. Bottomed for 2 guys. A couple vids ago, he had 2 cocks in his hole at the same time and the guys used them! The cocks were NOT small either. He was rock hard the whole time!

I always wished Dustin would take off the damn hats! He has a bald spot. I don't mind that at all!

And please, guys. No more reporting in on some new hot vid you saw on the bonus sites! Well, no more today! LOL! Between watching my fave boy on my other site, and scrolling through all the bonus sites here for the past 2 days, I'm exhausted..........

And sore? :001_tt2:

I didn't check the dates of the posts I was reading so does that mean the buddies are coming back again or was it referencing the fuck scene? I hope the former because I liked the scene and I especially liked the boys' comments afterwards!