• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

pairing up the boys

rswaim

Banned
Reaction score
I have viewed about all the videos on Broke Straight Boys and BFT this week. My favorites are Alan (Cornell student), Nelson, Jarrett, Anthony, and Fabian from BFT. Pair those guys up any way you want. Alan is great at acting straight, too good at his acting, to the point that he looks disgusted. Tell him to loosen up just a little. I would like to see Nelson as a top. Does Jarrett ever bottom? I would like to see more episodes where guys jack off each other all the way to orgasm and suck each other to the orgasm. I would like to see more scenes of cum shooting into the mouth. Nelson was great at licking the cum off of the other guys dick. I don't know where you found Fabian but he is super, super hot. Keep him coming back. What is his ancestry? he has beautiful bronze skin and a very pretty face and gorgeous hair!

I guess we both like slim, hung, young, pretty boys! (I think Alan might actually have a brain also!).

Well we know he can negociate a fair price...:sneaky2:

alan is totally hung....I get so turned on when ever he takes his clothes off. He has some big balls too....