• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Owen, rich kid!! ha!

kungsurf

Reaction score
Oh David, you made me laugh my ass off! In your interview with Owen, you are talking to him like he was somebody`s pet poodle![I
I grew up as a preppy kid on the Mainline in Philadelphia. My father bought me a car for my 18th birthday and I went to an ivy league university. Big deal! I won`t break. And I`m sure Owen won`t either. We jack off just like other guys. We don`t need to be treated with kid gloves. That`s so funny to me. Anyway I`m sure the rest of the viewers are thrilled with my observations. Just thought I`d throw them at ya! ha ha!!:001_tt1:

Oh David, you made me laugh my ass off! In your interview with Owen, you are talking to him like he was somebody`s pet poodle![I
I grew up as a preppy kid on the Mainline in Philadelphia. My father bought me a car for my 18th birthday and I went to an ivy league university. Big deal! I won`t break. And I`m sure Owen won`t either. We jack off just like other guys. We don`t need to be treated with kid gloves. That`s so funny to me. Anyway I`m sure the rest of the viewers are thrilled with my observations. Just thought I`d throw them at ya! ha ha!!:001_tt1:

Ok just a few questions to an out of touch Brit

What is the Mainline in Philadelphia ?

What's a preppy kid and an Ivy league uni ?

It may seem second nature for you guys but I'm at a loss.

thanks xxjonxx

Ok just a few questions to an out of touch Brit

What is the Mainline in Philadelphia ?

What's a preppy kid and an Ivy league uni ?

It may seem second nature for you guys but I'm at a loss.

thanks xxjonxx

My new American boyfriend has pvt me with explanations for the above. Thank you darling. xxx

I did not grow up in that kind of environment, never attended Eton, and never had a silver spoon in my mouth.... it was all cock lol