• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Outrage

silvercamel

Reaction score
Any certified lover of straight boys must have watched from time to time the gorgeous bodies of high school and collegiate swimmers. Their skimpy speedos were a sight to behold (that is, what they were barely concealing was a sight to behold).

So I was outraged today when I caught the Big Ten Collegiate Swimming meet and found the skimpy speeds were GONE, replaced by swim suits that went from belly button to the knee. I suppose the new suits are aquadynamic correct, but come on. Give us straight-guy-watchers a break. All this was almost as disappointing as when basketball players went from high cut pants to what I can only call ugly Bermuda shorts

I am happy to report that the divers still wore the traditional speedos, some of which were pared down to almost nothing. Profile shots of the divers were still a great treat.

Reporting from pool side (I wish)….

HAHA! I would be upset if I saw that. I will have to check it out.

Try and watch Aussie lifesaving competitions - they still stick to the traditional speedos and those boys love showing off!

Try and watch Aussie lifesaving competitions - they still stick to the traditional speedos and those boys love showing off!

I've seen those Aussies with bulges that practically beg to be handled.

its too bad that aussies dont take very kindly to americans (from what ive heard) or else id move in a heartbeat!

Thanks NSreed for the you tube vid. Lots of hot hot aussie's. I think I hear down under calling my name. I need to get out of this cold and damp Seattle weather for awhile.

Gary in Tacoma

loved the old movie " On the Beach" with Gregory Peck, Tony Perkins and Fred Astire.
1959 the end of the world after an atomic war they were in Austrailia.

Damn I miss living in Australia... lived on bondi beach for a while.. there is a helluva lot of straight crotch watching to be done on Sydney beaches...
Now Aussie Rules football now that is a game to watch some straight guys in skimpy shorts bash each other about (see pic on the link)... Seriously wondering why i moved back to the UK!

behindtheplay.jpg