• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Our elite Lady Ms. K.

rrhill

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Guess who justed posted 2000 messages on this forum? YES... It's our one and only Ms. K:001_wub:

Forget senior... that sounded such un-Lady like. May I present you... meet the elite...

The one and only elite Lady Ms.K:001_wub:

Why call you elite member, you don't have one? Scorpio should adjust your title. Give it a tweak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqnA5A6VZeE&feature=related

Last edited:
Congratulations Ms. K...when I grow up, I want to be just like you!

Attachments

• birthday smiley.jpg
    birthday smiley.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 80
Thanks guys. I actually didn't even notice it happened......but I do like the title of Elite better than Senior. It will be quite a few years before I am ready for that one.:scared:

Sincerest thanks, Ms. K for all your wonderful thoughts and contributions. You truly are ELITE!

Congratulations and my sincerest thanks; your ability to make the new person feel at home; the one who needs help with just the right answer; your elite all right with just the right amount of class.

LOL Ms. K. It's not that bad being a senior, well, most of the time. Seriously though, how do you find the time?? I sometimes spend hours here, reading and commenting, and then I realize that I haVe done nothing around the house. So then I try and stay away from the forum for a few days so i can get some work done! Regardless, congratulations on your new status. I think it is amazing that a woman has achieved that. But look out! Beth is gonna come on strong! LOL

Ahhhhh, my secret to the forum..........

Actually I am off here for twelve hours a day, on work days.......but at night and on weekends I keep the computer on while I do things around the house. Then between jobs I just click on "new posts" to see if anything interesting has happened.

Beth will get her 2,000 posts a lot sooner than I did. We are very different people, and posters, JLipps. I am not looking for any competition there.

Anyone that was around here at the time I joined, knows how hard it was for women to be accepted here. Some of the conversations and battles it included were priceless. I was not here when it all started, but the friendships and mutual respect it brought out for both sides was actually pretty amazing.

Ahhhhh, my secret to the forum..........

Actually I am off here for twelve hours a day, on work days.......but at night and on weekends I keep the computer on while I do things around the house. Then between jobs I just click on "new posts" to see if anything interesting has happened.

Beth will get her 2,000 posts a lot sooner than I did. We are very different people, and posters, JLipps. I am not looking for any competition there.

Anyone that was around here at the time I joined, knows how hard it was for women to be accepted here. Some of the conversations and battles it included were priceless. I was not here when it all started, but the friendships and mutual respect it brought out for both sides was actually pretty amazing.

You're right Ms. K, we are different people/women, but I think that just enhances the conversations. I'm pretty much a tomboy/bull in a china shop and hearing discord, just kinda runs off my back. I probably will get to 2,000 posts faster, but that's because I do not work outside the home, have a maid and yard man and can "cum and go whenever I want." That's also because I'm 48, my husband and I will celebrate our 24th anniversary Valentine's Day, and our one daughter is about to graduate college; we just have different lives. Everyone has a life and I think the really neat things are the things that we have not only in common, but in our differences. I hope we will all continue to applaud, prod, connect and laugh with each other...you are all so interesting to me and I thank you for teaching me so much!