• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Orgy anytime soon?

avery123

Banned
Reaction score
I'd love to see a orgy with Bobby, Rocco, Jimmy, Brett, CJ and Sean (of Braden and Sean of the old Broke Straight Boys.com models) and Rabib/Rabid of the old Broke Straight Boys.com models. And it long enough so everyone gets plenty of action. Of course with everyone doing everyone else. What do you other members think?

That would be totally hot. I would have to watch that one over and over.

Bobby, Rocco and Sean (I think he looks like a young Matt Dillon) in a hot 3-way everybody flip-flopping maybe DP? now that would be worth watching over and over.

As long as Bobby was in there you could have a picture of Dr. Laura Schlessinger hanging on the doggone wall. Listen folks, straight tho he may be, gorgeous is gorgeous and Bobby is the best looking man to have graced the pages of BSB2.....once again, thanks for letting me share.

It's Funny How I Came Across This. Because I Was Legit Just Thinking What If Broke Straight Boys Did More Group Orgys That Shit Would Be Cray. I Don't Know If All The Girl And Guys Would Be Able To Handle The New Broke Straight Boys Super Stars In An Orgy hahaha