• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

oldies but goody "Logan & Dustin" 11/7/09

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I found this scene quite by accident, as I was looking up the late Dustin Michaels, and found he is listed in the boys section simply as Dustin, and mixed up on his page is a 23 year old redheaded cutie also named Dustin who apparently did just this one scene, an actual Straight Boys Jerk Off scene where there is absolutely no touching, and not even do their knees touch during their jerk off scene. This Dustin is really cute with a deep voice and a fun smile, and he shoots a load that covers his right nipple.

Logan is one of my top three models of all time on Broke Straight Boys, along with "my" Tank Shane and Mike Robbins, so it is always a pleasure for me to watch beautiful Logan at his physical peak, and what sweet kid he was too. And I confess I am a huge fan of David, the director and I just loved listening to him throughout this nineteen minute scene. Many will complain about David's mouth, but I thought he was perfect in making this very straight, very cute kid comfortable enough to get naked, and stroke his cock side by side with another guy, for a gay audience.

324-models.jpg

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MzI0/logan-&-dustin

Thanks mike
They for sure don't have any boy's like that on Broke Straight Boys any more. Oh there are some pretty little guy's but not one great beauty.
With Paul and Damien Kyle not working Jason and Brandon gone. No Ronan Kennedy even Tate and Zeno Kostas not around. Sad..Now lot of
little boys with no pubes. There is Ayden (sorry)...Just for one that looked like Logan. A beautiful boy. Not giving up hope.
Maybe a newbie? We have Tyler, Zac if he grew his pubes out a little. Maybe the New kid tonight?
Just when I joined about two and a half years ago there were so many to look forward two.
Saw Paul it was instant love. But there were allot I loved a little. None now.
Now I need to be reminded to watch a scene. Well thank goodness for the forum......

Last edited:
I found this scene quite by accident, as I was looking up the late Dustin Michaels, and found he is listed in the boys section simply as Dustin, and mixed up on his page is a 23 year old redheaded cutie also named Dustin who apparently did just this one scene, an actual Straight Boys Jerk Off scene where there is absolutely no touching, and not even do their knees touch during their jerk off scene. This Dustin is really cute with a deep voice and a fun smile, and he shoots a load that covers his right nipple.

Logan is one of my top three models of all time on Broke Straight Boys, along with "my" Tank Shane and Mike Robbins, so it is always a pleasure for me to watch beautiful Logan at his physical peak, and what sweet kid he was too. And I confess I am a huge fan of David, the director and I just loved listening to him throughout this nineteen minute scene. Many will complain about David's mouth, but I thought he was perfect in making this very straight, very cute kid comfortable enough to get naked, and stroke his cock side by side with another guy, for a gay audience.

324-models.jpg

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/MzI0/logan-&-dustin

Upon your request I did watch this again. Pretty good, but wouldn't have been hot if Logan licked the nut off his nipple??? lol