• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Okay...I'm wondering what is happening

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
So I'm on vacation and yes!! I'm checking out posts on vacation...work never stops. So today I call my office/studio to check in and see how everything is going and I'm finding out that Tyler is filming some of his favorite Broke Straight Boys boys during the Broke Straight Boys party here in Ft.Lauderdale this week. So lets see what the deal is up??

I think he's filming Austin, Danny and Nelson and himself...I wonder what is going on??? :confused1:

Sounds like it might be a hot vid to see, hehe

So I'm on vacation and yes!! I'm checking out posts on vacation...work never stops. So today I call my office/studio to check in and see how everything is going and I'm finding out that Tyler is filming some of his favorite Broke Straight Boys boys during the Broke Straight Boys party here in Ft.Lauderdale this week. So lets see what the deal is up??

I think he's filming Austin, Danny and Nelson and himself...I wonder what is going on??? :confused1:

Ok, that sounds promising. Go Tyler!!! :blushing: So, kewl to hear that some of the modles are picking up the camera and pitching in...:waw: Have a great vacation. Is sounds like they guys have you covered for now.

I vote Tyler King of the World! : )

That is sooo fucking awsome!

What I was thinking when I started that ad lib video thread..

""""GO TYLER!!"""" YOU RULE DUDE!!

:waw:

cant wait to see what you come up with!!:thumbup:

Awesome!!!! I definately can't wait to see what he and the other models come up with. Great idea!!!:thumbup:

Ok So I have to ask, David excuse me but with a Job like yours, Why in hell would you ever want to go on vacation? JK Love ya and keep it up.

Sounds like Tyler has found his true calling, David you have created a monster.lol

can't wait to see that one! hope David doesn't keep us waiting too long to see it!:drool:

New footage-wow

So I get back to the office and I have a message from Tyler and he wants to show me some footage he took. I ended up going to the saturday night Broke Straight Boys party at Johnnys in Ft.Lauderdale...and Tyler did hint he was working on a "special project"...so on Monday (before thanksgiving)...he came to the office and dropped off some footage for me to review. He told me, while I was on vacation, he filmed the boys for the Broke Straight Boys party plus he got into the action as well. It was Dustin, Austin and Tyler and they picked up Nelson at the party. I was very curious to see how his filming came out.

I must say...the footage is hot. Its not in the studio..apparentaly Nelson got a hotel room and they filmed in his room and in Tylers bedroom. It looks really hot...of course I paid Tyler $$$ for the footage so we are now in the process of editing the footage and getting it ready for uploading to the site...it will take a few weeks but please be patient (no pun intended for those fans of College Boy Physicals) as we work on the Broke Straight Boys party series.:001_smile:

So I get back to the office and I have a message from Tyler and he wants to show me some footage he took. I ended up going to the saturday night Broke Straight Boys party at Johnnys in Ft.Lauderdale...and Tyler did hint he was working on a "special project"...so on Monday (before thanksgiving)...he came to the office and dropped off some footage for me to review. He told me, while I was on vacation, he filmed the boys for the Broke Straight Boys party plus he got into the action as well. It was Dustin, Austin and Tyler and they picked up Nelson at the party. I was very curious to see how his filming came out.

I must say...the footage is hot. Its not in the studio..apparentaly Nelson got a hotel room and they filmed in his room and in Tylers bedroom. It looks really hot...of course I paid Tyler $$$ for the footage so we are now in the process of editing the footage and getting it ready for uploading to the site...it will take a few weeks but please be patient (no pun intended for those fans of College Boy Physicals) as we work on the Broke Straight Boys party series.:001_smile:
Well Dam David stop wasting time writing these updates and get on the stick. Horney minds want to know. :)

Looking foreward to it.

This all sounds great. I can't wait to see it.

If Tyler is as talented behind the camera as he is in front of the camera, it will definitely be HOT!!!!

Tyler: Man of many talents

That is so awesome! Just more ammo for why I think Tyler is so awesome. Can't wait and hope it is some good stuff (with Tyler and the rest of the case... it's bound to be good).:thumbup:

That is so awesome! Just more ammo for why I think Tyler is so awesome. Can't wait and hope it is some good stuff (with Tyler and the rest of the case... it's bound to be good).:thumbup:

Oh, man I knew I forgot to ask Tyler something. He just posted too... I wonder if he would have given us any insider information about his video shoot.:001_unsure:

So tell us about the party at Johnny's. Who was there? How was it?