• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ok David, give it up!

Denny Bear

Reaction score
Ok David now that I have your attention, hey your killing us here. I know I cant be the only one that is dying to hear your recipe for Mc Ribs, so PLEASE give it up! :sneaky2:
Love Ya
D Bear

OK, David now you have me wondering about that McRib Sandwich. Do tell...:thumbup:

Okay...as many of you know, when we hire models, we house and feed them. In most cases I normally make steak or order Chinese food, or do Italian or make chicken...I like to make a home cooked meal since many of these boys haven't had a home cooked meal in ages.

My menu and choice of food becomes boring so I wasn't sure what to make and I asked the models what they would like to eat. This is time I found out Diesal love McRib from McDonalds. The only problem is that McDonalds only puts out the McRib once a year for 6 months. From November to December.

I also love the McRib and the other boys never had the McRib so we decided to make McRibs-David Style which taste just like and even better then McDonalds.

In the grocery store I go to the freezer section and I get the Encore Frozen Riblets in BBQ sauce. I get the family size. Then I get a cheap bottle for BBQ, normal no thrills BBQ sauce. Pickle chips (sliced kosher dill) and onion and a soft hoogie bun.

I cook the riblets as per instruction on the Encore box. While that is cooking, I dice up the onions and heat up the BBQ sauce. Once the boneless/riblets are finished cooking, I open the hoogie bun and place the boneless rib onto the bun, not using the sauce that came with the ribs. I then place a good helping to coat the ribs with the warm BBQ sauce, top it off with the chopped diced onions and some pickles, close the bun and you have the McRib which tastes just like or even better then McDonalds.

However, please be warned that if you eat more then one McRib, you will have McGas and fart all night. Diesal can eat about 3 of them easily, but don't go near him since he farts and smells like toxic waste for the night...matter of fact myself, Eddie and all the models farted the whole night...that was some night.

Okay...as many of you know, when we hire models, we house and feed them. In most cases I normally make steak or order Chinese food, or do Italian or make chicken...I like to make a home cooked meal since many of these boys haven't had a home cooked meal in ages.

My menu and choice of food becomes boring so I wasn't sure what to make and I asked the models what they would like to eat. This is time I found out Diesal love McRib from McDonalds. The only problem is that McDonalds only puts out the McRib once a year for 6 months. From November to December.

I also love the McRib and the other boys never had the McRib so we decided to make McRibs-David Style which taste just like and even better then McDonalds.

In the grocery store I go to the freezer section and I get the Encore Frozen Riblets in BBQ sauce. I get the family size. Then I get a cheap bottle for BBQ, normal no thrills BBQ sauce. Pickle chips (sliced kosher dill) and onion and a soft hoogie bun.

I cook the riblets as per instruction on the Encore box. While that is cooking, I dice up the onions and heat up the BBQ sauce. Once the boneless/riblets are finished cooking, I open the hoogie bun and place the boneless rib onto the bun, not using the sauce that came with the ribs. I then place a good helping to coat the ribs with the warm BBQ sauce, top it off with the chopped diced onions and some pickles, close the bun and you have the McRib which tastes just like or even better then McDonalds.

However, please be warned that if you eat more then one McRib, you will have McGas and fart all night. Diesal can eat about 3 of them easily, but don't go near him since he farts and smells like toxic waste for the night...matter of fact myself, Eddie and all the models farted the whole night...that was some night.
David, now that you are no longer making Broke Straight Boys scenes, perhaps you should emulate Martha Stewart, The Galloping Gourmet or become the Julia Child of the 2010's. But please utilize Tyler and some of your former models to be your assistants, hopefully dressed in something provocative. :lol:

David, now that you are no longer making Broke Straight Boys scenes, perhaps you should emulate Martha Stewart, The Galloping Gourmet or become the Julia Child of the 2010's. But please utilize Tyler and some of your former models to be your assistants, hopefully dressed in something provocative. :lol:

Like their birthday suits :tongue_smilie:

You made my mouth water. Sounds like a great sandwich. It also sounds like camp fire scene from Blazing Saddles after a few of those. LMAO :lol: What could be better??? Thanks for sharing that recipe.

Now there is a great plan... Food Network used to have a show called the naked chef. Now we can have a D&E exclusive for "Naked Boys Cooking in the Kitchen."

Now there is a great plan... Food Network used to have a show called the naked chef. Now we can have a D&E exclusive for "Naked Boys Cooking in the Kitchen."

EEEEK!!!!:scared: I only worry about cutting or burning a finger, while cooking in the kitchen......

EEEEK!!!!:scared: I only worry about cutting or burning a finger, while cooking in the kitchen......

OK, That wasn't necessarily the kind of cooking I was referring to... But OK...:thumbup:

Many thanks David and sorry for being so sneaky but I was going crazy thinking about ribs. Just wondering up here we can buy those rib meat things in the store meat counter just plain with no sauce. I am guessing that by cooking the ones you get in the sauce even though you don't use it probably adds a lot of flavor do you think? I'm going to try it this weekend and I want to get as close as I can.

While on the subject something else comes to mind, everyone knows that gay guys can cook. What does everyone think of starting a thread for our favorite recopies? If anyone is interested I got a bunch of stuff I would share.

Dam that is a good idea. I can see it now, naked boys cooking. They could maybe get a bit messy and need to clean each other up. :thumbup:

There was also a, I think it was Canadian but I am not sure, naked news show where the good looking news presenters slowly stripped as the program progressed.

Attachments

• article-0-0B3073BA000005DC-612_468x520.jpg
    article-0-0B3073BA000005DC-612_468x520.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 21
Dam that is a good idea. I can see it now, naked boys cooking. They could maybe get a bit messy and need to clean each other up. :thumbup:

Definitely works for me.:thumbup:

There was also a, I think it was Canadian but I am not sure, naked news show where the good looking news presenters slowly stripped as the program progressed.

Yes it was called the naked news, all of the news people would strip throughout the nightly news. Men and wormen. I remember being in Toronto on baseball trip with my older cousins and they "stumbled" upon it.:blushing:

Of course they told me not to look because I was too young at the time.:001_rolleyes: