• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

October 30th: happy birthday Tampa

My dear sweet Tampa baby... happy birthday to you!

Thanks so much Robert! It was very kind of you to start a thread for me. It really means alot to me that you all took the time to write.

Indeed Robert. Happy Birthday to dear sweet Tampa, and that is a fantastic job you did with his picture of himself with Mikey and Diesal I believe that he is traveling right now, so when you see this Tampa, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. :birthday: :par50:

I did Mikey. Thanks so much! I had a very nice birthday. And now...it's very good to be home with all my friends in here. lol

He's over here..
You kept begging me to come over there.... So I did. haha xo

Makes sense... both of you so quiet. Jon is on fire!

Well... You know..... He is quite the hot little man. Except maybe not so little. haha

Happy Birthday!

Thanks Another1! I hope you are doing well also.

Happy Birthday, I hope you had a great day!

Thank you Grace! :)

Hope you are having a very Happy Birthday, Tampa, with many more to come!

Thank you your majesty. Always a pleasure to hear from you. :)

A very Happy Birthday, sir. I hope you got to blow more than just a candle today!

Thank you Beth! Actually there were 2 candles on the cake. But somehow I don't think that's what you meant. haha

:par13:Happy Birthday Tampa!!!!!​

Thank you Ms.K. It's always a pleasure to hear from you. :)

Happy Birthday to our sweetheart of a friend Tampa.

Thanks so much Peter. It's very sweet of you to write. :)

:par50: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMPA!
HOPE YOU HAD A VERY SEXY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks JLipps! I hope you're doing well my friend.

Now is it time for that 5000th birthday wish? LOL

Seriously Tampa, you are one of the most caring and kindest members of the Broke Straight Boys family. Hope this was the best birthday ever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAMPA

Thanks so much Robb. You're very kind. I only hope that I can live up to such a tall assessment of me. haha :)

Dear tampa:

Wherever you are or were on this day, I hope you were having a more than wonderful happy birthday.
-

Thank you Stowe. It was a very nice birthday. :)

Today Tampa should be somewhere across the Atlantic but nowhere near the USA.

I was a few hundred miles off the coast of Portugal actually. :) But getting farther and farther away from you. Mmm... :/ xoo haha

Have the two of you slept already together?
We agreed not to kiss and tell. :)

Happy Birthday, Tampa!!!!! Hugs and kisses to you!!!

Thank you Laura! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Dear Tampa,

I hope you have enjoyed your travels and wish you the happiest of birthdays. Your absence from the forum has been noted and we look forward to your return to share with us your adventures traveling. :par13:
Sincerely and a Happy Birthday!
Stimpy

Thank you Stimpy! :) It's very kind of you to say all that. I've missed all my friends in here too.

Happy Birthday Tampa! I hope you had a great day :) Big hugs

Thanks so much Steve! And likewise! It has always been a source of pride to me that I share a birthday in here with such a wonderful man. Big big hugs! XOO

A Super huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a dear sweet friend, Tampa.
Here's wishing you the very best and many many more birthdays to follow.

Love ya, Gary

Thanks so much Gary. Love ya more! :)

I think you're jealous Mr Hill....

I know. Right Jon? But really... Can you blame him? haha

Then how do you know they're yellow? haha

If you switch briefly to the black skin (or if you left click and highlight them with the blue) you'll be able to see them. :)

Yes I will.. Also ignore the Dutch queen - she's so jealous you were in my country and not hers lol

LMAO Jon. I thought the Dutch already had one queen. Apparently there are pretenders to the throne. :biggrin:

And for the record... Even though I was in the Tower of London a couple weeks ago...I did not steal the keys. Nobody saw me do it. They can't prove a thing. haha Was it you Jon? :wink:

When you got that Grindr alert, you were gone a long time. haha

LMAO Jon. I thought the Dutch already had one queen. Apparently there are pretenders to the throne. :biggrin:

And for the record... Even though I was in the Tower of London a couple weeks ago...I did not steal the keys. Nobody saw me do it. They can't prove a thing. haha Was it you Jon? :wink:

When you got that Grindr alert, you were gone a long time. haha

Chance would be a fine thing to get down to London these days. So busy up North at work and home.. The only keys I have are the keys to someone's heart. Yet to find it ...

Get down, get knighted

Try to say that to her majesty queen Beatrix's face Jon...

beatrix.jpg

...if you don't mind losing a testicle.

Last edited: