• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

not pulling out before cumming

joeychuck2

BSB Addict
Reaction score
If they fuck with a condom let them keep it on but cum inside. would love to see them feel the pumping. also when they suck let them cum and deal with the cum in the mouth. You guys agree?

If they fuck with a condom let them keep it on but cum inside. would love to see them feel the pumping. also when they suck let them cum and deal with the cum in the mouth. You guys agree?

I agree with you as far as the b/j. I think it's HOT when they get sucked to completion, but as far as the fucking, I personally like to see them blow their load all over the one being fucked. I would like to see the guys actually fuck up to the point that they pull out and explode, instead of always pulling out and jacking off for 15 minutes or so before they blow.

Why Pull Out Before Cumming?

I personally like to see them blow their load all over the one being fucked. I would like to see the guys actually fuck up to the point that they pull out and explode, instead of always pulling out and jacking off for 15 minutes or so before they blow.

I agree....why fuck if you're just going to jack-off afterward. Leave the cock in until you're ready to blow....if the bottom blows first while getting fucked....the top should fuck harder until he's ready to go....he shouldn't stop just because the bottom blew first. :drool:

hehe, I agree with you all! Granted it is hot to see them shoot while still inside (into the condom of course) or into the mouth during a bj. Just not sure how many would be comfortable with the bj part... being straight and all.

have the guy getting fucked jerk off first or get jerked off then fuck him hard. If hes a good bottom it won't matter. Only thing that matters is the top's pleasure.

Wow,very risky proposition

hehe, I agree with you all! Granted it is hot to see them shoot while still inside (into the condom of course) or into the mouth during a bj. Just not sure how many would be comfortable with the bj part... being straight and all.

I agree with you, I am not sure how many straight men would be up for either challenge either.

As for cuming inside with a condom on; hummmm, better safe than sorry.:001_unsure: Condom or not it is not all that safe to blow inside. :thumbdown: Condoms can brake and have been broken in at least one of the scenes in the past. Then there is all of the sesting and explainations. That is a lot to ask of a straight man just trying to make a few dollars and explore their sexuality.

I think that the production crew and modles are doing a great job and behaving as responsibly as they can regarding this issue. I know we have seen some bear backing in here in the past but it was always with some discussion with the modles and I am certain the modles are all tested for basic STD's prior to any shooting. However, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure any day." I am all for it if the modles are well aware of the risk associated and it is their freedom of choice. I don't think it should ever be forced in any way.:thumbup1:

There Is No Cure!

As for cuming inside with a condom on; hummmm, better safe than sorry.:001_unsure: Condom or not it is not all that safe to blow inside. :thumbdown: Condoms can brake and have been broken in at least one of the scenes in the past. Then there is all of the sesting and explainations. That is a lot to ask of a straight man just trying to make a few dollars and explore their sexuality.

I think that the production crew and modles are doing a great job and behaving as responsibly as they can regarding this issue. I know we have seen some bear backing in here in the past but it was always with some discussion with the modles and I am certain the modles are all tested for basic STD's prior to any shooting. However, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure any day." I am all for it if the modles are well aware of the risk associated and it is their freedom of choice. I don't think it should ever be forced in any way.:thumbup1:

I don't agree! Wearing a condom, "the ounce of prevention" (condom) is
"worth a pound of cure" (there is no cure, only maintenance) should be enforced.

Many young people today think they are invincible, and nothing can happen to them. Many think: "why worry, if it happens, it happens". That's a pretty cavelier attitude and one that's just plain reckless. Broke Straight Boys, with few exceptions, has and still maintains a safe sex attitude. I applaud this.

I think if the models want to do bareback, no matter how hot they are, they should be on a different site. I hate to sound old fashioned, it's just my opinion. :001_smile:

[/B]

I don't agree! Wearing a condom, "the ounce of prevention" (condom) is
"worth a pound of cure" (there is no cure, only maintenance) should be enforced.

Many young people today think they are invincible, and nothing can happen to them. Many think: "why worry, if it happens, it happens". That's a pretty cavelier attitude and one that's just plain reckless. Broke Straight Boys, with few exceptions, has and still maintains a safe sex attitude. I applaud this.

I think if the models want to do bareback, no matter how hot they are, they should be on a different site. I hate to sound old fashioned, it's just my opinion. :001_smile:

:ohmy:Ouch! Wow, dude I am on your side. I do appreciate the fervor in your response, but please read what I wrote more diligently. :001_rolleyes: I believe in the use of condoms and promote them regularly when I can. I don't believe that cuming inside the modle should be allowed. It is very risky.

I have lost over 30 friends to HIV and Hep C. I am pro-choice as long as people are well aware of the risks involved. You are right there is no cure and absitnence is the only sure fire way of avoiding infection through sexual contact. However; if this were the case, none of us would have a site to watch. Many of us would be so stricken by fear that we would never have sex anymore. Since that is not much of a reality, safer sex practices is all that we have.

Like you, I applaud the site for their responsible promotion of safer sexual practices. And I did say in my original reply that cumming inside of the condom while inside the modle was risky, because condoms brake and have broken while filming in at least one scene here, that I can remember.

Bless your heart, and thank you for your passionate comments.

Last edited: