• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

No Sperm Sample too Tough

Jayman01

BSB Executive Senior Member
Reaction score
You go AJ. No sperm sample is too tough. AJ will dive at five. What an oral extraction technique...:thumbup1: :drool: He sure can get a man hot and bothered too. Hot dam and that guys has a huge sack too. AJ you missed you moment to slide him some tounge... Hummmm! and Doc Rimmerman is comming on next...:w00t: It could get really hot in that room.

Last edited:
Rimmer comes down like a wolf on the fold!!!

You go AJ. No sperm sample is too tough. AJ will dive at five. What an oral extraction technique...:thumbup1: :drool: He sure can get a man hot and bothered too. Hot dam and that guys has a huge sack too. AJ you missed you moment to slide him some tounge... Hummmm! and Doc Rimmerman is comming on next...:w00t: It could get really hot in that room.

Aaron won't know what hit him. After that cute quasi-cuddle Ajay almost gave him (they looked like those heads-together photos at the bar table with a bunch of empties in front of them) the dreaded mini-medic is gonna arrive on the scene with a businesslike flourish to finish the little guy off completely, pale twinky Aaron contrasting to the Rimmer, tan and lean. In my enthusiasm I gave it 5 because I'm a wuss when it comes to boys like that. Will Rimmer fuck him? Just tell me that. No, just tell me that he will...

Aaron won't know what hit him. After that cute quasi-cuddle Ajay almost gave him (they looked like those heads-together photos at the bar table with a bunch of empties in front of them) the dreaded mini-medic is gonna arrive on the scene with a businesslike flourish to finish the little guy off completely, pale twinky Aaron contrasting to the Rimmer, tan and lean. In my enthusiasm I gave it 5 because I'm a wuss when it comes to boys like that. Will Rimmer fuck him? Just tell me that. No, just tell me that he will...

LOL, I wish I could tell you that but I feel strongly that Aaron will discover the magic of man on man love or at least unbridled lust. :thumbup:

Letting goooooo......

LOL, I wish I could tell you that but I feel strongly that Aaron will discover the magic of man on man love or at least unbridled lust. :thumbup:

What did you see in him that gives you the impression that he might possibly be a wanton little slut? Or are you counting on the Rimmerdoc to bring all that out in him? Will "The Doctor" that Ajay promised him (poor little devil) actually be who we're hoping for, and that it's Rimmer who's going to officiate in the next phase of Aaron's Odyssey?

It's not the destination that counts, it's the getting there.

What did you see in him that gives you the impression that he might possibly be a wanton little slut? Or are you counting on the Rimmerdoc to bring all that out in him? Will "The Doctor" that Ajay promised him (poor little devil) actually be who we're hoping for, and that it's Rimmer who's going to officiate in the next phase of Aaron's Odyssey?

It's not the destination that counts, it's the getting there.

Just the anticipation of Doc Rimmerman. :thumbup:

would love to see aaron get it from rimmerman, but i yhink hes the same aaron yler from helix studios 8teen boy

would love to see aaron get it from rimmerman, but i yhink hes the same aaron yler from helix studios 8teen boy

You are right he is. I knew I had seen him before. LOL :wink:

Finding Aaron...

rob, could you guys post a link to that? I would love to see him again before Rimmerman arrives for the coup de grace...thanks v. much...

It's 3.30 am on the East Coast

rob, could you guys post a link to that? I would love to see him again before Rimmerman arrives for the coup de grace...thanks v. much...

the info you'd already posted was plenty for me to google it. Recognized him at once from a bunch of clips on xtube and similar. He's a paradigm twink bottom, and is obviously gonna do what he does best with the doc...:w00t:

I liked the film but there was a little bit missing which was kissing. I thought at any moment now they were going to kiss but alas it didn't happen. Shit happens.