• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nico Gets Pounded By Chase Raw - scene thread

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
The before the scene is out and these two handsome young men are about to flip fuck. Nico shows us what David describes as one of the two most perfect assholes ever on Broke Straight Boys No doubt that Nico’s is perfect, but please let us know David, who is the other?

Definitly looking forward to this scene. :thumbup:

IMG_1306.jpeg

Great scene with great angles & shots. The title of the scene should be changed tho. This isn’t a flip scene. Just Chase topping Nico. I didn’t watch the before scene yet, so maybe I missed something. Still a great scene tho. 5s from me.

Maybe there’s a scene coming with Nico topping Chase.

I have no idea why this was labeled as a flip. This is definitely not a flip. I have updated the title to avoid mass confusion. Sorry for the confusion.
No worries. Is it possible to change the name of this thread to eliminate confusion down the road?

Great scene with great angles & shots. The title of the scene should be changed tho. This isn’t a flip scene. Just Chase topping Nico. I didn’t watch the before scene yet, so maybe I missed something. Still a great scene tho. 5s from me.
I did first watch the pre scene interview, and it was made clear that Chase would be fucking Nico in a revenge fuck for their last scene together. Perhaps that caused the confusion for the erroneous flip title.

Just watched the scene, and it was great! Back in the old days of Broke Straight Boys, this would be called a "revenge fuck" scene, because Nico fucked Chase in their previous scene. The kissing, the oral, the rimming and the fucking were all first rate, and the models were hot! That's five stars to both for me!

What can you say, this was a great scene, both Chase and Nico did a job sucking; love the camera shot of Nico's pretty hole while sucking Chase's dick leading into Chase eating that beautiful hole. the chemistry was good the kissing, sucking, ass eating, fucking, and cum shots were good. 5's all the way around!!!

So the question was asked in the after scene which models do we, the members, want to see these two paired with next. David mentioned names of popular models, and they all sound great but my vote is for Chris Star. Lol. And as we can see in the upcoming scenes, Nico does meet Chris Star so my wish is coming true.

No after scene?

It was very late to post, but worth the wait. Wow! Talk about chemistry. The boys are sitting naked post sex, shoulder to shoulder. Nico has a big smile on his handsome face with his legs spread and his ass very much in view. Chase is satisfied and even quivers one time in post sexual satisfaction.

As David spoke about yesterday morning on another thread, this scene and the current models are way different from his original stint as director in a different era of Broke Straight Boys But under the current circumstances, with one sex scene a week, and the models all social media savvy, (although these two may not be on it yet, while I wouldn’t know personally). But my point is that these two are perfect for this time in the evolution of Broke Straight Boys Two hot sexy guys, with great personalities and they typify the best of today. And yes they are sexy as fuck and great at what the do.

So the question was asked in the after scene which models do we, the members, want to see these two paired with next. David mentioned names of popular models, and they all sound great but my vote is for Chris Star. Lol. And as we can see in the upcoming scenes, Nico does meet Chris Star so my wish is coming true.

Another great pairing cumming up soon. :001_smile:

Nico recently fucked Darron, so I would go with Ashton for Nico, unless Nico was willing to bottom for Darron in a revenge fuck. Chris would be great with both, and Ashton and Darron would be hot with Chase. I would really like all of those pairings!

P.S. Just watched the post scene interview and both Chase and Nico were delighted both with each other and getting the max payout of $1200 each!