• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New YouTube channel related to CollegeBoyPhysicals with Dr. Dick aka David

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
There is a new YouTube channel starring the man who plays Dr. Dick on our bonus site here, College Boy Physicals, David, who used to direct the scenes on Broke Straight Boys I think it is very new with just a few videos, but I did see one where he shows us the studio where he films the doctor scenes and he also films Boy Gusher which I think is a bonus if you are a member of College Dudes It is cool to see and hear from David again. His boys back in the golden age of Broke Straight Boys is what got me here and why I remain today.:smile:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaAzqb1Qeseod81aFuITcuw?view_as=subscriber

There is a new YouTube channel starring the man who plays Dr. Dick on our bonus site here, College Boy Physicals, David, who used to direct the scenes on Broke Straight Boys I think it is very new with just a few videos, but I did see one where he shows us the studio where he films the doctor scenes and he also films Boy Gusher which I think is a bonus if you are a member of College Dudes It is cool to see and hear from David again. His boys back in the golden age of Broke Straight Boys is what got me here and why I remain today.:smile:

Remind me not to tell this guy, anything!!!! The poor actor who got a STD, he actually put his name out there. Grey, looked handsome & if you like you get make-up tips. Thanks for sharing Mike. Did you subscribe for the make-up tips Mike?.......lol kidding you. I did subscribe only for the inside information

I love the behind the scenes info and I enjoyed the clips I’ve watched so far. I think it’s great DAVID is doing this. I am also a big fan of Broke Straight Boys 1.

This channel is a good promotion for our College Boy Physicals as I don't usually check it out on our bonus sites, but the new kid Jaden he had on is a cutie. He seems kind of "spacey", but cute boys don't have to be intellects. lol

This channel is a good promotion for our College Boy Physicals as I don't usually check it out on our bonus sites, but the new kid Jaden he had on is a cutie. He seems kind of "spacey", but cute boys don't have to be intellects. lol

Amen, as a scene from boys in the band. I paraphrase, he knows nothing about the arts, you can't have an intelligent conversation with him. Who can love someone like that? You can, and I can. Emory he is handsome. ( Knowing you Mike, you know the correct words, lol. )

Amen, as a scene from boys in the band. I paraphrase, he knows nothing about the arts, you can't have an intelligent conversation with him. Who can love someone like that? You can, and I can. Emory he is handsome. ( Knowing you Mike, you know the correct words, lol. )
I don't know that exact quote Pete, but my quote is, "pretty goes a long way in overlooking other qualities lacking". :001_tongue:

I am indeed a "sucker" for a pretty boy, (in more ways than one). :drool:

I don't know that exact quote Pete, but my quote is, "pretty goes a long way in overlooking other qualities lacking". :001_tongue:

I am indeed a "sucker" for a pretty boy, (in more ways than one). :drool:

LOL, looking forward to your visit, next week. There are some sexy young boys, around here. Make sure you bring dark shades so you can cruise the beaches. Today it was in the 80's, I hope it is this warm, when you come down.

LOL, looking forward to your visit, next week. There are some sexy young boys, around here. Make sure you bring dark shades so you can cruise the beaches. Today it was in the 80's, I hope it is this warm, when you come down.
Show me the way Pete!!!! :001_tt2: :sneaky2:

springbreakers4T.jpg

spring-break-470x400.jpg

d666d411-447b-40bb-a8bf-e557691b8588_980x551.jpg

You guys do realize I am very jealous. It’s been cold and rainy, mostly what Texas winters are like. Warm beaches and cruising guys sounds awfully damn nice. I can see why you would want to live there Pete. I’m glad Mikeyank is going to visit and you guys are going to meet. He is a nice guy and has encyclopedic knowledge of Broke Straight Boys and the forum and a fabulous NYC tour guide.

A new scene is up where DAVID, the original producer of Broke Straight Boys talks about the trouble with many guys having trouble getting it up and getting off these days. He says it’s a much bigger problem now than it used to be. I wonder if Broke Straight Boys has found this to be the case with their new guys? We know there are a few much talked about cases of the guys not staying hard.

I actually really like his YouTube channel. I’m currently 1 of the 38 subscribers he has on it. I strongly recommend it to the members here. It’s a very enlightening channel and David is a very down to earth guy and is responsible for what Broke Straight Boys started out as. I hope more people subscribe to his channel and watch his videos.

I actually really like his YouTube channel. I’m currently 1 of the 38 subscribers he has on it. I strongly recommend it to the members here. It’s a very enlightening channel and David is a very down to earth guy and is responsible for what Broke Straight Boys started out as. I hope more people subscribe to his channel and watch his videos.
Well said Y&C. I completely agree!.