• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Trivia Game :)

BiGurl0527

Reaction score
So I figured I would give this one more go. This contest is going to go till the 20th of Aug. Lets see how well everyone pays attention to the things going on in the scenes.

This is my first go at trivia so please don't kill me and this is just for fun!
PM me with answers to the questions and I will close this on the 20th of aug. but you will be hearing from me on how many you got right hopefully in a timely manner. I will be posting how many each person got right in the thread. Best of luck to all and I hope it's not horribly hard but fun :)

please include the date of any video that is not asking the number of or who the person is .

1. How many of videos does Diesal have where he has a lip ring in?

2. What is the date of the video where Tyler shows off his “ new and improved” body?

3. What was the date of Shane Erickson’s debut and who was his in the scene with him?

4. In what video did Dustin receive flowers from a fan?

5. What is the date of the scene where Logan bottoms?

6. Who wore a black sweat band on his right arm?

7. Of the couple Vinny and MATEAUS, what other name did Mateaus appear on Broke Straight Boys under?

8. How many models did the biggest scene have?

9. Who was on the tour before ever shooting a scene with David?

10. What are the names of the guys on the site that are cousins ?

11. Where did Taz go to pick up Sean in their video?

12. What model has the biggest dick of any other model to date?

13. How many models have red hair?

14. What place did Leon and Scott have sex to go to ?

15. What is the two events that Broke Straight Boys attends in New Orleans?

Jenn I hope you get some answers but I'm afraid it's gonna take too much time for me. I have to find time for JJ somewhere along the line xx

I'm sure you'll find the time somewhere Jon. LOL Neither rain, nor sleet nor snow... haha

Thanks for the new contest BiG. I look forward to participating.:001_smile:

here are just a few answers to the trivia contest: #2 Tyler showed his new and improved body on Aug. 19,2009 - that is also the answer to #5, the date that Logan bottomed for the first time - I guess he couldn't resist tyler's new physique. #3 I am not sure I have the right Shane but a Shane first appearedjan. 26, 2008 with Chad. #4 I recall it was at an event and maybe it was July 12, 2010. #9 the person on tour before appearing with David might be Zach (kind of a guess there) - #10 the unforgettable kissing cousins are Anthony and Mikey - #11 Taz picked up Sean at the mall and 15 I imagine would be the Mardis Gras and the Gay Pride parade.

here are just a few answers to the trivia contest: #2 Tyler showed his new and improved body on Aug. 19,2009 - that is also the answer to #5, the date that Logan bottomed for the first time - I guess he couldn't resist tyler's new physique. #3 I am not sure I have the right Shane but a Shane first appearedjan. 26, 2008 with Chad. #4 I recall it was at an event and maybe it was July 12, 2010. #9 the person on tour before appearing with David might be Zach (kind of a guess there) - #10 the unforgettable kissing cousins are Anthony and Mikey - #11 Taz picked up Sean at the mall and 15 I imagine would be the Mardis Gras and the Gay Pride parade.

Scoop dude, you were supposed to PM the answers lol. :lol:

I have received tampa's quiz I will tell you there is still some answers that weren't right so even if you guess you might be able to pull it out. Don't over think it :) it's just a fun game.