• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New site - Ben’s Boys

I do follow those numbers & they aere indeed impressive. TY for pointing them out.

I do follow those numbers & they aere indeed impressive. TY for pointing them out.

You are very welcome! Keep posting and when your start a thread, it's the number of views that are the more important, so don't get discouraged by either the number of replies or sometimes the negativity of some replies. On this Forum, everyone's opinion is equal!

You are very welcome! Keep posting and when your start a thread, it's the number of views that are the more important, so don't get discouraged by either the number of replies or sometimes the negativity of some replies. On this Forum, everyone's opinion is equal!

TY 4 that. i was the bigger man I did not say anything ater my apology . Does ot mean I didn't think it.

I must say lately the College Dudes & Broke Straight Boys have not kept up with my other sites wrt to quantity & to a point quality. I am a loyal member so I will stick with both. However, to add another at this point would in my opinion be a mistake. Why not show some of their episodes as an enticement. What do other members think?

I must say lately the College Dudes & Broke Straight Boys have not kept up with my other sites wrt to quantity & to a point quality. I am a loyal member so I will stick with both. However, to add another at this point would in my opinion be a mistake. Why not show some of their episodes as an enticement. What do other members think?

Honestly and trying to be fair and even handed, when my Ben's Boys membership started my amount of content concern continued. It is now picking up but yet to settle in to a two or three days a week on specified days. The model pool of 18-19 to early 20s handsome hot well endowed young men is sensational! whether to join now wait for even more great content is obviously an individual member decision of which available viewing time and financial costs are clearly factors.

I have to admit that my first reaction to reading that Mark has a new site available is why is there a new site available for us to join with new content, rather than to ramp up the output here where we only get one update a week with limited models? However reading further, apparently Ben was doing his own onlyfans content and Mark is just partnering to release Ben's work on a larger platform, and apparently Mark is not involved with the filming or hiring of the models involved, so I guess it is a totally separate enterprise.

However that being said, I still wish that we would get more releases here with more models as four guys shooting for a week gives us the same four guys over and over again over a short period of time. I know the pandemic is still with us particularly in Florida, but perhaps a larger facility could be rented for David to house and shoot more guys to produce a little more content with a wider variety of models?

I'm not threatening to leave or anything like that. I will continue to read and comment on the forum and occasionally look at a scene, but I would love for more brand new, straighter type guys with a more more scenes released per month. But either way, I am here, (and I am queer). lol :biggrin:

Well said Mikkeyank, I think many of us feel the same way.

There is a lot to digest in the above comments, all of it is well thought out & makes sense. I have another issue not mentioned. On a day to day basis I already have more than enough sites to look at so adding another makes for me no sense, especially because I also devote much time (willingly) to my posts .

To update my prior posts, I thought it over back then and took out a one year membership to Ben's Boys as Ben and his buddies are smoking hot and deliver great content. However my concern back then was the amount of new material posted, and unfortunately that concern proved to be the case, so I did not renew. It's still a great site though.

To update my prior posts, I thought it over back then and took out a one year membership to Ben's Boys as Ben and his buddies are smoking hot and deliver great content. However my concern back then was the amount of new material posted, and unfortunately that concern proved to be the case, so I did not renew. It's still a great site though.

I subbed to his onlyfans for a bit, it was pretty much the same content. I agree a good site, but don't double up with the onlyfans.