• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New models

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
After thumbing through our list of new guys, I would like to see Nick and Dexter together. The last couple of weeks have been awesome to watch. Thanks for the improvements on scene variety as well as great new models.:thumbup1:

I like the new models too and love the kissing and the facials, some seem more orchestrated than others, but Jason, that man knows how to please without being coached. I'm afraid he's going to think I'm stalking him. HEY Jason is that you getting in you car? LOL

I like the new models too and love the kissing and the facials, some seem more orchestrated than others, but Jason, that man knows how to please without being coached. I'm afraid he's going to think I'm stalking him. HEY Jason is that you getting in you car? LOL
If he moved to Seattle, I would stalk him!!lol:drool:

Let me add kudos to Mark and Web Monkey for upping the game exponentially. Throwing in a little kissing and pats on the rear only make the models more real and endearing to me. Though I am earning my way back onto the forum, let me say that at my age there is not a whole lot of fun that one does on a daily basis, but "on the forum or not" if I am not unavailable due to career (it's work, folks) I really enjoy the literacy of many of the posts. Ms. K. could make a career out of this!

Let me add kudos to Mark and Web Monkey for upping the game exponentially. Throwing in a little kissing and pats on the rear only make the models more real and endearing to me. Though I am earning my way back onto the forum, let me say that at my age there is not a whole lot of fun that one does on a daily basis, but "on the forum or not" if I am not unavailable due to career (it's work, folks) I really enjoy the literacy of many of the posts. Ms. K. could make a career out of this!

I wish Mark would read your post, and make me a job offer..........