• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New guys

Jimmy_Johnson

Broke Straight Boys Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
i like working with and hanging out with more of the new models MUCH more than i did the old models...shout out to connor, chad, rex and of course my lover Rob Ryder (;

i like working with and hanging out with more of the new models MUCH more than i did the old models...shout out to connor, chad, rex and of course my lover Rob Ryder (;

Look Jimmy, I know how lucky you are: having all of that meat on the side while being able to return home to Mrs. Rob (I think of him as your wife). What I think you need to focus on now is a song, a song just for you two! If I may, this is the song my husband and I call our own, it may help you explain the magnetism between you...enjoy! All you have to do is sing the words and when he sings, "I knew you were my pet," replace "pet" with "Rob." My husband sings "Beth."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-026ZCKR8

"and of course my lover Rob Ryder"

Hi Jimmy, Rob posted his last message on December 14th. Seen him around lately?

Last edited:
God Jimmy, when you said,"...and of course my lover Rob Ryder." that really cut to the heart and it really hurt me deep. Am I jealous? You bet your ass I am!

Look Jimmy, I know how lucky you are: having all of that meat on the side while being able to return home to Mrs. Rob (I think of him as your wife). What I think you need to focus on now is a song, a song just for you two! If I may, this is the song my husband and I call our own, it may help you explain the magnetism between you...enjoy! All you have to do is sing the words and when he sings, "I knew you were my pet," replace "pet" with "Rob." My husband sings "Beth."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9-026ZCKR8

Beth that is just thoughtful of you. I hope Jimmy gets this message so he can hear our new song ;-)

Attachments

• Photo 20.jpg
    Photo 20.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 47
  • Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Photo 9.jpg
    Photo 9.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 19
Hey Robbie, yep that's the guy I'm looking for! What do these tattoo's of your say? Is it to speed up your order at a Chinese restaurant?

You got the words for 饭 (rice), 面 (noodles), and 肉 (meat) down pretty well!