• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New England Patriots

jeff07

Reaction score
I read a great quote about the Jets and their fat-asshole coach today, "Last week Rex Ryan buried a game ball after last week's embarrassment against the Patriots. :thumbdown: After a 10-6 loss yesterday to the Dolphis, he should just bury his playbook!":kissass:
As much as I hate Kraft, I'm pleased the Pats are in the playoffs. Maybe it is Tom Brady's new long hair (think Samson, John the Baptist, Moses), or maybe it is that he is getting laid by one of he most beautiful woman out there, Gisele Bundchen :boobies: (she could make the biggest queen get a hard-on), but 36-7 yesterday in the snow -- awesome!
All the best for the holiday season
Jeff

I don't think that you will get many responses to this thread here, Jeff. But I am in total agreement with what you said. I hate Fax Rex Ryan and his Jets as well. So it's Let's Go Pat's and the pretty if folliclly challenged Tom Brady, unless they play my Giants again in the Super Bowl, in which case it will be Let's Go Big Blue all the way. :001_smile:

I don't think that you will get many responses to this thread here, Jeff. But I am in total agreement with what you said. I hate Fax Rex Ryan and his Jets as well. So it's Let's Go Pat's and the pretty if folliclly challenged Tom Brady, unless they play my Giants again in the Super Bowl, in which case it will be Let's Go Big Blue all the way. :001_smile:

I know Mike, I didn't really expect many responses, but I was sorta trolling for naked pix of Tom Brady or Eli Manning -- LOL
Jeff

I know Mike, I didn't really expect many responses, but I was sorta trolling for naked pix of Tom Brady or Eli Manning -- LOL
Jeff
Way to go Jeff, keeping things in the tone of this web site. Brady is a totally hot stud, but I also find Eli Manning strangely attractive in an off beat kind of way. He's not a stud muffin like Tom Brady, but is definitely "do able". :001_tt2:

I couldn't find any naked............but I did try.
images
images
images

Go pats!!

Oh I will reply. Yeah Baby, Go Pats!! Living in Mass. it is great to watch a team struggle and find their place amongst the top in the NFL. Brady, Coach B and the entire team found their way to win. Bye Bye Randy Moss and ppl thought it was over, not we have one of the best records in the NFL tied with the Falcons. Clinched the first spot in the playoffs and it looks like to get to Dallas for the big game you gonna go through Foxboro. Well u gotta love football. GO PATS!!

Oh and don't get me started on the Jets. A fat blowhard coach and a trainer that they bring onto the sidelines to trip players. Forget the ball and his playbook, bury the whole team. We did!!

Oh I will reply. Yeah Baby, Go Pats!! Living in Mass. it is great to watch a team struggle and find their place amongst the top in the NFL. Brady, Coach B and the entire team found their way to win. Bye Bye Randy Moss and ppl thought it was over, not we have one of the best records in the NFL tied with the Falcons. Clinched the first spot in the playoffs and it looks like to get to Dallas for the big game you gonna go through Foxboro. Well u gotta love football. GO PATS!!

Oh and don't get me started on the Jets. A fat blowhard coach and a trainer that they bring onto the sidelines to trip players. Forget the ball and his playbook, bury the whole team. We did!!
As a Jet hater living in New York City, I agree 100% with what you said about Fat Rex and his Jets. I'm rooting for the Pats in the AFC. But I still love my NY Giants in the NFC. :biggrin:

By the way, great to see that you are still here Jeremy. Merry Christmas, my friend. :001_tongue:

You are like the tooth fairy & Santa Claus, all wrapped up as one, Ms. K. You rule!!!::biggrin:

Ms. K, you are also the Easter Bunny, but keep looking for the naked ones!! Wecome to both Ms. K and Jeremy. I knew Mike would respond, but it is good to know there are two others who would open a sports thread.
Jeff

what's that expression, jeff, "I'm game?" :) Of course you knew MsK would keep things interesting, and not just a silly ranting between impassioned fans :)