• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New Doctor on College Boy Physicals

nitefly

Reaction score
Dr. James is one hot doctor! I think it is only fair to give him a few more scenes to get into the role. But who cares about acting when you have a body and face like that! I look forward to seeing Dr. James giving a thorough examination to all his patients.

Dr. James is one hot doctor! I think it is only fair to give him a few more scenes to get into the role. But who cares about acting when you have a body and face like that! I look forward to seeing Dr. James giving a thorough examination to all his patients.

Nitefly, I think you're gonna have to be happy with the scenes he's already shot with Broke Straight Boys since it was announced some time ago that he wouldn't be doctoring any more. Same for hottie Rimmermann.

I was pleasantly surprised with the "new" Doctor James plus College Boy Physicals did need new blood in the examination room. What was up with all the mugging for the camera? I've never seen a shoot on College Boy Physicals with so many glances at the camera. We're suspending disbelief as it is that it's a real examination but Jesus I was expecting Ashton or Dr James to say Hi Mom! after one of their many looks into the camera. The first Dr James would've had Ashton's big cock all the way down saying "Let me show you how it's done". Hint hint new Doctor James, please adopt this bedside manor when you're pleasing the next patient.

The new doctor already retired? Weird. I was really excited there was an Ashton update, and I really like Dr. James....but c'mon I don't buy the whole he's the younger brother of the other Dr. James! :wink: I look forward to whatever scenes he's got coming up, even if they're aren't that many.

No Guys...and Gals,

The new doctor is here to stay for a while. The confusion is that Slim and I both thought of the other Dr. James. He is from much older episodes and is over 40 y/o but still incredibly hot. He is not going to be back. The newest doctor took the name of Dr. James also.

So there are 2 doctors on College Boy Physicals named Dr. James.

Well the new Dr. James is packing some equipment. Can't wait for him to do an anal exam/prostate massage! And we all know that Ashton can handle big things. Wonder if Dr. Phingerphuck has been "teaching" the new doc about anal probing, electro-stim and sounding. Oh to be a fly on the wall in that "classroom"!:masterbate:

I liked it! I like him (so far).

Nice going David/Eddie!

Personal Opinion

Many, many, many, moons ago, when we were all young and fresh faced....Tampa, Slim, etc. I think it was Dave that mentioned the good Dr. would no longer be with us and there would be a new face in town.

We were asked to express an opnion as to who we would like to see as a replacement Dr. After many conversations and endless threads, debates, whining, pissing and moaning, we were treated to a series of twinks on twinks playing doctor. I will have to admit, the meat parade was pretty awesome at times, but the believability factor defied even my pregnant expectations!

I expressed an opinion back then and I would like to iterate it again because it seems like College Boy Physicals is once again in a state of flux and this may be a time when "they" could get it right.

Premise: since the College Boy Physicals patient (the recipient of any of various personal services) is a young college person, it would seem to me, that the attending Dr. should be an older (25/30) jock type person with experience, self confidence, and where-with-all to be able to handle the rigors of dealing with a much younger and inexperienced young college person. With an older person as the attending, I believe this would up the believabilty factor and add to the overall fantasy and enjoyment of the segment being filmed.

As I said at the beginning of my post, this is just MHO....

well, the new Dr. James is a hottie. Don't even mind that he is so young, for a doctor. Too bad he made his debut with such an ass. And yes, Ashton is a hottie too, but his attitude just sucked and ruined the whole thing for me. Obviously the whole premise of this site is unrealistic fantasy, but using some lttle queen with so much attitude just really defeats the premise of the site. I could see bringing someone back a few weeks later, but this rut College Boy Physicals has gotten into where they shoot the same guy 2,3,4 updates in a row is jsut BORING! this site has really just become sucky for the last year or so. Pity, cause it started out kinda hot. Oh well.

^^I completely disagree. I love Ashton's attitude. He's so playful and always puts on a good show. And after finally getting through every College Boy Physicals video I have to say I think the last year's updates have been rather good.

Hey Guys,

Great thread! This is our new Doctor James. He's the brother of the old Doctor James and he's an intern. This new Doctor James has some medical background and is a young doctor on his way in becoming a real doctor.

Doctor James (younger) will be our newest intern Doctor. He's cute, has a great body, nice dick...but coming from a real medical setting to a fantasy medical setting does has its challenges so we are in the mist of training our newest intern.

We also finally moved to our new College Boy Physicals set, which is larger and has a lot more room to "play". Like Broke Straight Boys, there are many great changes on the way for College Boy Physicals so keep on watching.

I said this before about Broke Straight Boys and many didn't believe me so I hope this time you can give us a chance to prove ourselves with College Boy Physicals.

As for Ashton, he will be on a break for a while.....but will be seen again, somewhere on some site we film.... :)

Two brothers who are both gay? He's really the brother of the older Dr. James? I've heard of that more often than many people might think. And I thought the older Dr. James was totally HOT! lol Plus he had some skills. hehe That's a real surprise to find out that they are brothers in real life. I do look forward to seeing what the kid brother has to offer. lol

New doctor

The new doctor already retired? Weird. I was really excited there was an Ashton update, and I really like Dr. James....but c'mon I don't buy the whole he's the younger brother of the other Dr. James! :wink: I look forward to whatever scenes he's got coming up, even if they're aren't that many.

Relax. Think Slim made a mistake. Its the first Dr. James that doesn't want to do it anymore. I know its hard to believe that Slim could make a mistake.....

Relax. Think Slim made a mistake. Its the first Dr. James that doesn't want to do it anymore. I know its hard to believe that Slim could make a mistake.....

Babe, as one of my most fervent and longtime fans on the forum you have to finally get comfortable with the fact that I'm almost as human as the next guy and despite your admiration and affection for me, can make statements about the cast of characters on the sites based on reasonable assumptions that turn out to be erroneous. If someone referred on a thread to elyot1 as being a tiresome, bald, overheated, multiposter with obsessive crushes on several of the models I'd nip in and lift my leg to leave a note on the post to the effect that he was way off base about elyot1. If I then discovered there were two of you with exactly the same name and the poster was describing the other one, I'd come in for some flak from fellow forumites, and would try to feel a bit silly, despite the honest mistake.

Based on the rate of appearance and disappearance of interns at that clinic, how long do you think James II will actually last? Take a stab.

I'm not going to predict how James II will last but the first Dr James will be hard to follow for the fact he was in incredible shape for an older man, actually acted like a doctor, could deepthroat his patients with no problem and could fuck very well. It makes for good threads to see the opinions and comparisons.

I'm not going to predict how James II will last but the first Dr James will be hard to follow for the fact he was in incredible shape for an older man, actually acted like a doctor, could deepthroat his patients with no problem and could fuck very well. It makes for good threads to see the opinions and comparisons.

Could not have put this better, I look forward to seeing more of Dr James II. Re Ashton's acting, well I suppose he was a bit cocky and his time with College Boy Physicals has probably come to an end. I'm glad we are not seeing the end of Ashton though and I'm pleased that David is getting him back on the other sites.

Could not have put this better, I look forward to seeing more of Dr James II. Re Ashton's acting, well I suppose he was a bit cocky and his time with College Boy Physicals has probably come to an end. I'm glad we are not seeing the end of Ashton though and I'm pleased that David is getting him back on the other sites.

There was some buzz on the forum about the bonus site HazeHim, remember? Did you notice that Ashton was in the first vignette, upper left, once you'd opened the link provided by a fellow forumite that gave you a buffet of all those Uni type sites?

New doc is super hot.
So is Ashton but i had to laugh at his Wham 80s shorts and white pride tatoo on the back of his neck. Talk about a combo you don't see everyday. bahhaha!!!

Last edited:
The new Dr. James is great. Why can't I ever get lucky enough to find a doctor, like Dr. James? Any way he is a great addition to the medical team, and loved having Ashton back for another exam. Damn that boy is so F'ng HOTTTTT. Loved it from start to finish. Looking forward to many more exams by the New Dr. James!!!

There was some buzz on the forum about the bonus site HazeHim, remember? Did you notice that Ashton was in the first vignette, upper left, once you'd opened the link provided by a fellow forumite that gave you a buffet of all those Uni type sites?

Slim dude, after so many negative reports about the site I couldn't be arsed with it tbh. And I can't now either lol. x

I also noticed he's on the website outinpublic.com. It's one scene of him and this guy in a public restroom. He gets fucked and does some sucking but doesn't get sucked. I still have the screenname and password because the site sucks shit and i told them that and they let me have a month free. It's a bait type site as well. just like hazehim.