• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

New avatar pics

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey Webmonkey/Scorpio, Is there anyway you can add pics from some of the older models on Broke Straight Boys to avatar? Would love to have Tank Shane or Cousin Anthony as mine.:smile:

Hey Webmonkey/Scorpio, Is there anyway you can add pics from some of the older models on Broke Straight Boys to avatar? Would love to have Tank Shane or Cousin Anthony as mine.:smile:
You have excellent taste Peter. AJ was only in a couple of scenes on BSB2, but I thought he was way hot, the reserved quiet straight boy type, who let his body and his dick do the talking.

Cousin Anthony is hot too, but a Tank Shane avatar would be absolutely AWESOME!!!!

Good luck getting to represent the hot very straight guys who have appeared here. :001_smile:

Scorpio could still possibly make you a customized avatar as he most graciously did for me. I sense that his time has been very limited lately. But it's something to consider. Find one of your absolute favorite photos of Tank Shane for instance, (GREAT choice btw) or Cousin Anthony (another good choice) and see if you can make it your own avatar pic.

Maybe Scorpio could make an avatar of my whole stable?

Since mine only has three, he probably could........but Another1 has 13.:shock::shock::shock:

I like that we can do our own and upload it. That's what I did.

Hey Mikeyank, The scene with AJ and Rocco continues to be my top 5 favorite from BSB2. The part when AJ is on his back getting fucked and reaches up to play with Rocco's tits we knew he loved it. Damn Rocco pushed his hands away though! I thought AJ had the hottest looking crotch too.

Great idea. Here's another, why not take out the multiple avatars of say, Jamie, Jimmy, and Darren. I'm not saying remove them completely, but why have 3 of each of them, when there are sooooo many models.

Hi guys,
I added a few avatars that you can pick up.
jake-hartley1.jpg
anthony-cousin1.jpg
shane2.jpg
shane1.jpg
johnny-forza2.jpg
johnny-forza1.jpg

Please post here if you need an avatar with a specific model :)

You can change your avatar by using this link:
http://members.brokestraightboys.com/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar

Thanks
Steve

Hi guys,
I added a few avatars that you can pick up.
jake-hartley1.jpg
anthony-cousin1.jpg
shane2.jpg
shane1.jpg
johnny-forza2.jpg

Please post here if you need an avatar with a specific model :)

You can change your avatar by using this link:
[url]http://members.Broke Straight Boys.com/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar[/url]

Thanks
Steve[/QUOTE]While I don't think I will ever change my Yankee avatar, (even though they have sucked lately. :thumbdown:), I absolutely love the one of Shane in the hat. He is fully dressed and I can only see part of his face, but I can imagine his naked body and his big beautiful cock and I am totally turned on. Come to think of it, he may be my #1 favorite model of all time here.

While I don't think I will ever change my Yankee avatar, (even though they have sucked lately. :thumbdown:), I absolutely love the one of Shane in the hat. He is fully dressed and I can only see part of his face, but I can imagine his naked body and his big beautiful cock and I am totally turned on. Come to think of it, he may be my #1 favorite model of all time here.

Well Mikey, since you could not, I did! Love that pic of Shane! Think I will use it for awhile.

Hey Mikeyank, The scene with AJ and Rocco continues to be my top 5 favorite from BSB2. The part when AJ is on his back getting fucked and reaches up to play with Rocco's tits we knew he loved it. Damn Rocco pushed his hands away though! I thought AJ had the hottest looking crotch too.

What great taste you have!

That is one of my favorite go to scenes when all else fails.

I loved AJ, too bad he didn't stick around for a few more scenes.

-J