• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nelson and Austin, Party 2

slimvintage

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Nel is one of my favorite guys. He sounds smart and looks pretty straight, he's put himself together an irresistible image of Latino '50s Buddy Holly geek, he's got beautiful hair and his face is timeless, like a painting of a Renaissance prince, or an adolescent by Velasquez.

His orgasm is like shock and awe. Please watch for it tomorrow when he and Austin conspire to make him cum. Just guessing here, but judging from past episodes his whole nervous system goes a little out of synch and he bucks and judders and shivers when the synapses tell his brain what's goin' down with the nerve endings on his dick. In the preview photo and in the parking lot after Party One, he looks terrifically fit. I can quite frankly hardly wait.

Guess I won't wait.

Nel is one of my favorite guys. He sounds smart and looks pretty straight, he's put himself together an irresistible image of Latino '50s Buddy Holly geek, he's got beautiful hair and his face is timeless, like a painting of a Renaissance prince, or an adolescent by Velasquez.

His orgasm is like shock and awe. Please watch for it tomorrow when he and Austin conspire to make him cum. Just guessing here, but judging from past episodes his whole nervous system goes a little out of synch and he bucks and judders and shivers when the synapses tell his brain what's goin' down with the nerve endings on his dick. In the preview photo and in the parking lot after Party One, he looks terrifically fit. I can quite frankly hardly wait.

Guess I won't wait.
Sounds like Slim is smitten.:001_smile:. Ah Springtime, and a young man's fancy turns to amour. Your prince will be on your computer screen in mere hours, Slim. Enjoy!!

Mike

Guess I won't wait.

I like you can't wait for Nelson for all of the reasons you have quoted. But unlike you i am on bloody nights again, so will have to wait till Saturday when i finish. Oh the anticipation.
Reub.

Sounds like Slim is smitten.:001_smile:. Ah Springtime, and a young man's fancy turns to amour. Your prince will be on your computer screen in mere hours, Slim. Enjoy!!

Mike

Mike. Can you be in love with Tyler and smitten with Nelson at the same time? Can Spring do that to you? Those two twinkies are the most subtly sensual guys on the site. The testosterone surge they get from their testicles at the prospect of getting off with another guy they are reasonably into, is visible, even as seen on a computer screen. I love it when someone can't help himself, when his hormones and his imagination put him past reason and he just turns wanton. Mike is almost in their league, but he doesn't reach that slack-jawed, hooded-eyed abandon that I've seen on Tyler's face when the sex has really taken hold.

Originally Posted by reubenjames
I like you can't wait for Nelson for all of the reasons you have quoted. But unlike you i am on bloody nights again, so will have to wait till Saturday when i finish. Oh the anticipation.
Reub.

Do what I did and have a go at your stiffy just imagining Tyler filming Nelson being fucked by Austin. It might even be better than the real thing:w00t:

Nelson and Austin

I liked this scene, not sure if Austin was actually that drunk or if he was acting do to fact that he sucked Nelson's cock very well, he was also able to fuck Nelson very well. Nelson seemed to like having his tight ass pounded by Austin. If Austin was that drunk, I wonder if he remembered the next day what he did besides Tyler showing him. We will have to wait and see what happens with drunk ass Danny and Tyler in the next episode. :drool:

I liked this scene, not sure if Austin was actually that drunk or if he was acting do to fact that he sucked Nelson's cock very well, he was also able to fuck Nelson very well. Nelson seemed to like having his tight ass pounded by Austin. If Austin was that drunk, I wonder if he remembered the next day what he did besides Tyler showing him. We will have to wait and see what happens with drunk ass Danny and Tyler in the next episode. :drool:

Like sands through the hour glass, so are the.............oops wrong soap opera :w00t:

This is turning in to a really great series. Congrats to the boys for a job well done. :thumbup:

PS I would have loved to be sucking on Nelson's balls when he was cumming

Another shoot very well done by Tyler. I agree, Nelson did seem to enjoy being fucked by Austin. We'll have to see what Tyler has in store for Danny in the continuation. Both Nelson and Austin done a tremendous job. Good going guys.
Gary

Tyler, pairing Nelson and Austin together was pretty awesome. Great job. I am sorry Austin was a bit drunk. What a performer. He could barely stand but he could have sex. I guess that sobered him up. :thumbup:

You can say that again........ without saying it again

Bravo

This is turning into quite a little miniseries. Tyler is an excellent director. No disrespect to David, but it is interesting to have a young model/director getting started in this field. But of course, I certainly want Tyler to remain a performer as well. Dave has referred to the "shelf life" of models, and to my way of thinking, Tyler is still very fresh and has a long shelf life left. Kudos to the director, the models and the studio.

Mike

way to go

Well, this new serie is a breath of fresh air !!! It's going to be hard to go back to the little set and the old futton !!!:wink:Maybe it is the way to go , film in location, with a room and a bed....Tyler had to mention few time not to worry they would be paid...sounded like he did have to remind them that they were doing it for the money....but to me they did it because they enjoyed themselves and it showed, they felt free and having a great time...and so do we:thumbup1: Great job from all....Thanks

Mat
(pardon my bad english , I'm french )

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the scene was great. Nelson really impressed me. I think it was obvious that Nelson is no broke "straight" boy. I can not imagine any straight boy being able to deep throat Austin's monster dick so easily. I am sure Nelson has had a fair amount of practice. He also appeared to be an experienced bottom.

While I really am into the so called straight boys, I could see an interesting gay boy pairing with Nelson and Mike (Anthony's Cousin).

I can't type anymore because my hand is to tired from doing something else.:w00t:

I thought the scene was great. Nelson really impressed me. I think it was obvious that Nelson is no broke "straight" boy. I can not imagine any straight boy being able to deep throat Austin's monster dick so easily. I am sure Nelson has had a fair amount of practice. He also appeared to be an experienced bottom.
I once called Nelson nelly, and was criticized by the forum, but Nelson makes for a fine gay boy to provide a willing and capable receptacle for the str8 boys on the site.:thumbup1:

Mike

I once called Nelson nelly, and was criticized by the forum, but Nelson makes for a fine gay boy to provide a willing and capable receptacle for the str8 boys on the site.:thumbup1:

Mike

Who would want be be classed as a receptacle.

Am i just being overly tempermental here ?

if so tell me

Who would want be be classed as a receptacle.

Am i just being overly tempermental here ?

if so tell me
Sorry if I offended you or Nelson, Kodieboy. Perhaps I am relating to myself, being into giving non-reciprocal head to straight guys, and getting into the fantasy of being a "cum dump" for a hot straight guy is a turn-on to me, but I can understand how it could be taken as an insult to someone into loving mutual sex. My apologies.

Mike