• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Need More Tyler Episodes

Rick Rock

Reaction score
We need more videos with Tyler as the top. It's so hot watching his sexy ass pounding someone. He moans so well too. MORE TYLER PLEASE

How many days are there in February? when will March be here?, what's todays date?, its no good i can't multi task when one of the task's is Tyler.
There is nothing else for it, back to bed and set my alarm for 1st march.
RJ

We need more videos with Tyler as the top. It's so hot watching his sexy ass pounding someone. He moans so well too. MORE TYLER PLEASE

Rick, are you fucking kidding? Have you seen all of the episodes on this site? Tyler is already in every other episode. Jesus. Gimme a break. I have started skipping over the episodes with him in them because I have already seen him do everything that can be done, 200 different ways. Damn buddy, I like filet mignon, but not 6 nights a week! If this keeps up they will have to call it the "Tyler does everybody" website.

Last edited:
Rick, are you fucking kidding? Have you looked at the total number of episodes on this site? Tyler is already in every other episode. Jesus. gimme a break. I have started skipping over the episodes with him in them because I have already seen him do everything that can be done, 200 different ways. Damn buddy, I like filet mignon, but not 6 nights a week! If this keeps up they will have to call it the "Tyler does everybody" website.

ROFLMAO "Tyler Does Everybody Site" I'm next...:thumbup:

Thank you Mark. Tyler's personality, looks, and killer cock are always a turn on. Thanks for keeping this member, (and my member)happy!:thumbup1:

Mike

If you ever agreed with me I would probably have a heart attack.

Rick, are you fucking kidding? Have you seen all of the episodes on this site? Tyler is already in every other episode. Jesus. Gimme a break. I have started skipping over the episodes with him in them because I have already seen him do everything that can be done, 200 different ways. Damn buddy, I like filet mignon, but not 6 nights a week! If this keeps up they will have to call it the "Tyler does everybody" website.
I got the same response from some friends years ago, when I stated I wished there were more SNG episodes featuring Data. LOL!

Good friends never outgrow their welcome. I do like the "Tyler does everybody" website idea! To each his own. LOL!!

Less is more? Distance makes the heart grow fonder?... Anyone? I guess I'm just a voice in the wilderness. Sighhh...

Tyler

I know some of you think we have seen Tyler do everything with everyone but it is always great to see Tyler with someone new, love to see his sexy body either top or bottom, suck or be sucked, just love me some more Tyler.

I am just waiting to see Tyler's new and improved buff body and that awesome Kilt...:thumbup1::thumbup: