• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Navigate through the models

canada-boy

Reaction score
There are like 28 pages of videos now, and if you're looking for a video it can take a long time. What if you could browse through the vidoes by model instead of time added?

Welcome to the forums. There is a search feature you can use. Just type the name of the model and you'll see all the episodes he's in.
http://members.brokestraightboys.com/search/
The new search is a great addition to the site, however it is not easy to find. You must go to the sticky thread to find the search option. May I suggest that you put it in an obvious place on the homepage in the memebership area, whereas we can all see Search, and then just click on it. Thanks for everything you guys do for us.

It's always been on the front page :)

Attachments

• bsbsearch.jpg
    bsbsearch.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 53
LOL Yeah. I'm surprised that so many people aren't noticing it on the home page. Do you think the Search link could be added to the top of the forum options? So that we wouldn't have to leave the forum to search for a model we are discussing? I mean I don't find it inconvenient to use the search option on the home page. I love it! But for the newer guys it might make it easier to find.

LOL Yeah. I'm surprised that so many people aren't noticing it on the home page. Do you think the Search link could be added to the top of the forum options? So that we wouldn't have to leave the forum to search for a model we are discussing? I mean I don't find it inconvenient to use the search option on the home page. I love it! But for the newer guys it might make it easier to find.

I am not very suprised that so many people aren't noticing it because placing elements in a web site is quite complicated if you want to find THE way that will suit a majority of people. I am not going to much into details, but as it is my job, just wanted to point out that the placement of information on a web page must always been done by thinking how the user will react to the site and not how it may look cool to do it. Often the "cool" take the lead and we end up with perhaps visual intersting results, but to misleading usage problems :blush:

Sorry
I did not notice it either, but I am glad I know it is there now.
Thanks Scorpio!

Steve,

I just have to say thank you again for the new search..... I have used it countless times over the past few weeks, and it has come in very handy to say the very least. It is the best way to search, and you are truely the best for putting it up there for us members to use!!! My Hero!!! Thanks again Steve!!!

It's called the dissemination of information. When one logs into the site, unless one is ultra observant, then any small change will go unnoticed. However, if Scorpio and told shown us at the very beginning where it was located then we wouldn't be chatting about it. But what the hell, it's here and a good addition so well done Scorpio for all your hard work but a kick in the butt for not telling the members where it was lol. xx

It's called the dissemination of information. When one logs into the site, unless one is ultra observant, then any small change will go unnoticed. However, if Scorpio and told shown us at the very beginning where it was located then we wouldn't be chatting about it. But what the hell, it's here and a good addition so well done Scorpio for all your hard work but a kick in the butt for not telling the members where it was lol. xx

Actually Scorpio did tell all of us about it right at the beginning by posting a thread on the forum. He even put the thread up as a sticky at the top of this forum section.

Actually Scorpio did tell all of us about it right at the beginning by posting a thread on the forum. He even put the thread up as a sticky at the top of this forum section.

In which case I apologise profusely and volunteer to be caned in front of everyone. That's as long as the other members on this thread get caned too.