• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nathen and Dexter page 25

One-of-a-kind classic

Boy that dexter knows how to take a dick man I wish I know someome that could ride me like that hehehehe

peace
dirtnut77090

Yes, Dexter is somethin' else! He has been very energetic in the past. I once referred to him as a fuckin machine. He cracks me up; He used to show up with costumes and this flaming dyed-red hair. He is older and slower now and somewhat more mature. He has a prize winning cock and a great attitude. One learns to treasure what some of these guys show us. Sometimes it is a one-shot deal never to be repeated.

Boy that dexter knows how to take a dick man I wish I know someome that could ride me like that hehehehe

peace
dirtnut77090

Dexter can suck a cock pretty well too. See page 5 Alden, Robert, and Dexter. Wow, that has to be the face shot of the year there.:blush::001_smile:

Oh dearie !

Dexter can suck a cock pretty well too. See page 5 Alden, Robert, and Dexter. Wow, that has to be the face shot of the year there.:blush::001_smile:

Being somewhat of a conna-sewer, I had to go back and review #5. Oh my! Yes, a classic shot for sure. That youngun will never top that blow job in terms of quality. I still assert a it is a rare woman that can suck well.:001_tt1:

Wow, I had never watched the Nathan & Dexter shoot from page 25. To be honest I pre-judged the cowboy hats!!.....Well that will teach me to make a first impression won't in, those guys were hot and yes Dexter really did like to take it. I have to say I thought Nathan was very cute too. Not normally my type but yes very nice indeed.
Might have to go through and see what other gems I have missed.:drool:

Last edited:
Dexter is amazing!!! I could watch him get fucked all day!! He is a bottoms bottom.

Well how many videos has dexter been in I only remeber the 2...I thought he was just a one shot deal an moved on...

Dirtnut,

As for other vids involving Dexter I hope this helps:

First - May 6, 2006 with Eric. ( last page )

Second - Aug. 16, 2006 with Malachi (page 10)

Third - Nov. 26, 2008 with Malachi (page 8)

And then the most current one on page 25 with Robert and Alden in March 09.

Hope that helps.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

Oooooh . . .

Wow, I had never watched the Nathan & Dexter shoot from page 25. To be honest I pre-judged the cowboy hats!!.....Well that will teach me to make a first impression won't in, those guys were hot and yes Dexter really did like to take it. I have to say I thought Nathan was very cute too. Not normally my type but yes very nice indeed.
Might have to go through and see what other gems I have missed.:drool:

It pays to look 'em over. Nathan (the New Orleans boy) just appeared a couple of times. Check him out with Jordan on 6/12/06. I has a great body and a real nice technique working on a butt.