• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Nathan on top?

rapper

Reaction score
Who knows, Nathan might be long-gone but I think he needs to be the top man with a guy about his size. Nate has certainly proved that he can take it lying down. He has a taut little body and I'd like to see him in action . . . :thumbup:

Who knows, Nathan might be long-gone but I think he needs to be the top man with a guy about his size. Nate has certainly proved that he can take it lying down. He has a taut little body and I'd like to see him in action . . . :thumbup:

I have to say I agree with you rapper, I can see where Nathan could be a good top, I can already picture those hips thrusting and that awesome butt going up and down as he plows into a nice tight ass!
I'm sure you watched the scene with him and Logan, did you catch it when David said they should kiss? Nathan seemed to light up in agreement at the prospect of kissing a guy, but Logan said no way.
Only thing now is, who would be a good catcher if he's pitching? Zakk maybe?? hmmm.........
Laterz,
Jason

A fine lil' arse

I have to say I agree with you rapper, I can see where Nathan could be a good top, I can already picture those hips thrusting and that awesome butt going up and down as he plows into a nice tight ass!
I'm sure you watched the scene with him and Logan, did you catch it when David said they should kiss? Nathan seemed to light up in agreement at the prospect of kissing a guy, but Logan said no way.
Only thing now is, who would be a good catcher if he's pitching? Zakk maybe?? hmmm.........
Laterz,
Jason

Glad you appreciate a nice little arse, Jason. He our boys fills out a pair of jeans rather well, also. If you look fast you will see he has a nice set of hangers, too.

Nate and Zakk would be nice to see.

Alas it is not to be. I just read where David posted that Nathan will not be back. Say it isn't so David! Bring Nathan back, were not done with him yet!

Alas it is not to be. I just read where David posted that Nathan will not be back. Say it isn't so David! Bring Nathan back, were not done with him yet!

Just curious which post did you see that in? I would like to read it but cant find it. Thanks

Just curious which post did you see that in? I would like to read it but cant find it. Thanks

Hey Denny Bear,
I saw the post on David's profile page, it was a message he was sending to someone in the latter part of August.

Laterz.
Jason

Hey Denny Bear,
I saw the post on David's profile page, it was a message he was sending to someone in the latter part of August.

Laterz.
Jason

Thanks Jason I found it.

That is disappointing. Nate had such a can do attitude. I really liked him.

Nathan will not be back...sorry guys :(

David, Could you please expand on that, maybe shed a little light on why an obvious favorite like Nathan would just drop out like that? Inquireing minds want to know.
Thank You David

Laterz,
Jason