• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My School Locker Room Friend.

jackojomtien

Reaction score
This story is about my days in school and a good friend I made.

By Jacko Jomtien.

Colin and I were both in year 10 making us both 15. We attended a Catholic all-boys boarding school. We slept in one big dormitory that held all the boys in our class. The locker room was next to the dormitory with the bathroom, showers and toilets on the other side of the locker room. Colin had the locker next to mine and although we were not close friends, we liked each other. Thinking about it, Colin didn’t have any close friends even though he was a good footballer and tennis player and rowed as a bow in the class 10 eights. We had both rowed since year 8 and with weight training, we had developed good physiques for boys our age.

At that stage, I really had no idea I was gay, but I did know I was interested in some of the boys. Our lockers were about 60 cm wide and had doors that opened outwards. Whenever Colin came back from the showers and also in the mornings when getting dressed, he had no worries about standing naked in front of his locker doing his hair in his door mirror or putting on a singlet before he put on his underwear. It was very easy for me to see him in his full nakedness. Particularly his big cock and balls. He had next to no body hair, just a very small patch above his cock. His cock was thick and cut, and hung down about 5” when slack. I could clearly see a big vein that ran down the top of it. He also had a big set of loose-hanging smooth balls that hung as low as his cock. I used to imagine how big he would be when he was hard. He knew I used to check him out and I think he enjoyed it. I always had to get my Jockey shorts on as quickly as I could as I always seemed to get hard when I was checking him out. Although he had brown hair, he had a smooth very fair complexion and a great smile.

We were both of similar height, nearly 180 cm and we both had pretty good bodies from all the sports we were forced to play. I think all the sport was partly to make sure we were good and tired when we hit the sack at night. When Colin did put on his underwear, I noticed that he always pushed his cock down between his two big balls and then wiggled them all around until they all fitted perfectly into the Y-fronts he always wore. He naturally had a great bulge there.

I was not at all small in the cock department as I had a 7-inch uncut cock and I know this, as I used to measure it as often as I could. I had a small pocket measuring tape that I used to take to the toilet with me and I used to measure my cock, hoping it would be bigger than the last time I measured. I would keep a record in a small notebook with the date. I did this nearly every time I went to the toilet and after each measuring I would jerk off. Depositing my load of boy-cum in the toilet bowl. Sometimes I would cum in my hand and then eat it. I loved the taste of my cum, but had never tasted another boy’s. Hopefully one day, maybe Colin. I wondered if he wanked his cock. I was sure he did and wished I could see him do it. Unlike Colin, I had lots of pubic hair and I sometimes thought I should trim it shorter, but I was scared that some would notice.

One afternoon after I had finished showering I walked back into the locker room to find that Colin and I were only two there. We were both a bit early as most of the boys had not got in from the afternoon sport. He was standing there drying his hair and showing the world, well me anyway, his big equipment.

“You have a big dick, Col.” I blurted out.

He smiled. “Yeah, I guess so. Do you like it?” Colin asked.

“I wish mine was that big,” I replied.

“Well, it’s getting bigger now,” Colin said with a big grim.

I looked down and I was getting hard as we talked. I quickly found some clean underwear and put them on.

“Don’t worry,” Colin told me. “There is no one here, just me. I see you looking at my dick nearly every day and I guessed you liked what you saw. I like looking at your dick also.”

“Do you?” I said in surprise.

“Sure. I would love to see you wank it.” I could now see he was getting hard also.

Just then another group of boys noisily entered the locker room and our conversation finished as Colin quickly pulled on his underwear. Placing his cock in the same way as usual. He looked up and smiled at me. His bulge far bigger than normal.

“Maybe we can do it together sometime.” He said to me quietly.

My heart skipped a beat. “Wow! That would be great. But where? ……. When?” I stammered out.

“I’ll see if I can find a place.” He told me as we finished dressing.

The bell went for dinner and we both headed downstairs to the dining room for the evening meal. I was hungry, but as usual, the food was awful. Some sort of mince and vegetables. I was hungry so I ate it all.

After dinner, we had about half an hour before we had to be back in class for our evening study period. So went to the toilet to pee. Colin followed me in and stood next to me at the urinal. I watched as he peed out of his big dick. He was happy to show me in fact, he was also watching me pee.

“I think I have found a place,” Colin whispered.

“Where?” I whispered back.

“The ladies' toilets. No one ever uses them except on open days. You can lock them from the inside so it is very safe. No one will think of looking there.” Colin had it all worked out.

“OK. When?” I asked.

“After study. We have an hour before we have to be in the dorms.”

“OK. After study.” I agreed.

I could not concentrate on my homework as I had a roaring hard-on that was very uncomfortable. All I could think about was seeing Colin's big cock and maybe even touching it. The hour and a half study period went so slowly. Eventually, the bell went to mark the end of the study period and all the boys in the room headed for the classroom door. Colin and I both held back, being the last to leave. When everyone had left we waited for some time before we left and headed in the other direction from the dorms. Down one set of stairs and into the Ladies' toilets. Colin locked the door. Luckily there was an outside light coming in from a high opaque window, more than enough to see what we were doing.

Colin undid his belt and let his jeans drop to the floor. I did the same. Then our underwear went and we both stood there with our semi-hard cocks in our hands. Colin's cock was now fully hard and was much bigger than mine, His big balls swinging behind his fist as he wanked his dick. I did the same.

“Col. How big is your cock?” I whispered.

“Seven and a half inches I think.” He replied. “But I haven’t measured it for a long time.”

“Can I measure it?” I had my trusty small tape measure in my pocket. I pulled it out.

“OK.” He whispered with a bit of a chuckle.

I took the tape measure and pushed the end up against his pubic bone and into his small patch of his pubic hair and then ran it out to the end of his dick. I had hold of the end of his dick. It was the very first time I had ever touched another guy’s dick and was surprised at how hot it was. I measured.

“Just over eight inches,” I told him.

“My turn.” He took the tape from me and turned me around to the light. “You have a great looking cock.” He then pushed the tape end well into my extra bushing pubes and out to the end of my cock. He also held onto the end of my uncut cock. The first time another boy had ever touched me there. It felt so good. “Seven and a half. You are bigger that you thought.”

My cock was rock hard with all the excitement and I guessed that is why it was at its biggest. Colin let the tape slide back into its case and gave it back to me. He took hold of my cock and started to pump it up and down. It all felt so very good.

“You can do me if you like.”

I did not need to be told twice. With my right hand, I took hold of his big thick cock and I started to wank him. He had a big cock head, and I could feel it, as what was left of his foreskin rubbed over it. I took hold of his big smooth balls with my left hand. He then grabbed my balls and my knees nearly buckled. This was so hot. Colin looked into my eyes, leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and then our tongues met. I had never kissed by a guy before, but it felt so right.

We continued kissing and jerking each other’s cocks. I knew I was close to cuming, and I whispered into Colin's ear and he said that he was also. He started to squeeze my balls and I did the same to him. Not too hard, but hard enough to feel. Then I turned slightly and I exploded all over Colin’s hand and onto the wall. Then Colin did the same, big squirts of thick white boy cum dribbling all over my hand with some on the wall, but most all over my hand. I looked at it.

“Sorry about that. I’ll get a tissue.” Colin said.

“Don’t bother,” I told him as I licked it all off my hand. I had waited so long to taste his fresh hot cum. And although it was not straight from his dick, I loved it and knew that the next time would be fresh, straight from his cock into my mouth. We kissed again and Colin got to taste his own juices, I guessed not for the first time. He cleaned up the wall with some tissues and we dressed ourselves, unlocked the door and headed back to the dorms.

I had found a new and very special friend and I knew we would have lots of great times together.

Attachments

• Dr3aYx7X4AAgu2x.jpg large.jpg
    Dr3aYx7X4AAgu2x.jpg large.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 48
  • mn12036.jpg
    mn12036.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 52

By Jacko Jomtien.

Colin and I were both in year 10 making us both 15. We attended a Catholic all-boys boarding school. We slept in one big dormitory that held all the boys in our class. The locker room was next to the dormitory with the bathroom, showers and toilets on the other side of the locker room. Colin had the locker next to mine and although we were not close friends, we liked each other. Thinking about it, Colin didn’t have any close friends even though he was a good footballer and tennis player and rowed as a bow in the class 10 eights. We had both rowed since year 8 and with weight training, we had developed good physiques for boys our age.

At that stage, I really had no idea I was gay, but I did know I was interested in some of the boys. Our lockers were about 60 cm wide and had doors that opened outwards. Whenever Colin came back from the showers and also in the mornings when getting dressed, he had no worries about standing naked in front of his locker doing his hair in his door mirror or putting on a singlet before he put on his underwear. It was very easy for me to see him in his full nakedness. Particularly his big cock and balls. He had next to no body hair, just a very small patch above his cock. His cock was thick and cut, and hung down about 5” when slack. I could clearly see a big vein that ran down the top of it. He also had a big set of loose-hanging smooth balls that hung as low as his cock. I used to imagine how big he would be when he was hard. He knew I used to check him out and I think he enjoyed it. I always had to get my Jockey shorts on as quickly as I could as I always seemed to get hard when I was checking him out. Although he had brown hair, he had a smooth very fair complexion and a great smile.

We were both of similar height, nearly 180 cm and we both had pretty good bodies from all the sports we were forced to play. I think all the sport was partly to make sure we were good and tired when we hit the sack at night. When Colin did put on his underwear, I noticed that he always pushed his cock down between his two big balls and then wiggled them all around until they all fitted perfectly into the Y-fronts he always wore. He naturally had a great bulge there.

I was not at all small in the cock department as I had a 7-inch uncut cock and I know this, as I used to measure it as often as I could. I had a small pocket measuring tape that I used to take to the toilet with me and I used to measure my cock, hoping it would be bigger than the last time I measured. I would keep a record in a small notebook with the date. I did this nearly every time I went to the toilet and after each measuring I would jerk off. Depositing my load of boy-cum in the toilet bowl. Sometimes I would cum in my hand and then eat it. I loved the taste of my cum, but had never tasted another boy’s. Hopefully one day, maybe Colin. I wondered if he wanked his cock. I was sure he did and wished I could see him do it. Unlike Colin, I had lots of pubic hair and I sometimes thought I should trim it shorter, but I was scared that some would notice.

One afternoon after I had finished showering I walked back into the locker room to find that Colin and I were only two there. We were both a bit early as most of the boys had not got in from the afternoon sport. He was standing there drying his hair and showing the world, well me anyway, his big equipment.

I looked down and I was getting hard as we talked. I quickly found some clean underwear and put them on.

“Don’t worry,” Colin told me. “There is no one here, just me. I see you looking at my dick nearly every day and I guessed you liked what you saw. I like looking at your dick also.”

“Sure. I would love to see you wank it.” I could now see he was getting hard also.

Just then another group of boys noisily entered the locker room and our conversation finished as Colin quickly pulled on his underwear. Placing his cock in the same way as usual. He looked up and smiled at me. His bulge far bigger than normal.

My heart skipped a beat. “Wow! That would be great. But where? ……. When?” I stammered out.

The bell went for dinner and we both headed downstairs to the dining room for the evening meal. I was hungry, but as usual, the food was awful. Some sort of mince and vegetables. I was hungry so I ate it all.

After dinner, we had about half an hour before we had to be back in class for our evening study period. So went to the toilet to pee. Colin followed me in and stood next to me at the urinal. I watched as he peed out of his big dick. He was happy to show me in fact, he was also watching me pee.

“The ladies' toilets. No one ever uses them except on open days. You can lock them from the inside so it is very safe. No one will think of looking there.” Colin had it all worked out.

“OK. When?” I asked.

I could not concentrate on my homework as I had a roaring hard-on that was very uncomfortable. All I could think about was seeing Colin's big cock and maybe even touching it. The hour and a half study period went so slowly. Eventually, the bell went to mark the end of the study period and all the boys in the room headed for the classroom door. Colin and I both held back, being the last to leave. When everyone had left we waited for some time before we left and headed in the other direction from the dorms. Down one set of stairs and into the Ladies' toilets. Colin locked the door. Luckily there was an outside light coming in from a high opaque window, more than enough to see what we were doing.

Colin undid his belt and let his jeans drop to the floor. I did the same. Then our underwear went and we both stood there with our semi-hard cocks in our hands. Colin's cock was now fully hard and was much bigger than mine, His big balls swinging behind his fist as he wanked his dick. I did the same.

“Seven and a half inches I think.” He replied. “But I haven’t measured it for a long time.”

“Can I measure it?” I had my trusty small tape measure in my pocket. I pulled it out.

I took the tape measure and pushed the end up against his pubic bone and into his small patch of his pubic hair and then ran it out to the end of his dick. I had hold of the end of his dick. It was the very first time I had ever touched another guy’s dick and was surprised at how hot it was. I measured.

“My turn.” He took the tape from me and turned me around to the light. “You have a great looking cock.” He then pushed the tape end well into my extra bushing pubes and out to the end of my cock. He also held onto the end of my uncut cock. The first time another boy had ever touched me there. It felt so good. “Seven and a half. You are bigger that you thought.”

My cock was rock hard with all the excitement and I guessed that is why it was at its biggest. Colin let the tape slide back into its case and gave it back to me. He took hold of my cock and started to pump it up and down. It all felt so very good.

I did not need to be told twice. With my right hand, I took hold of his big thick cock and I started to wank him. He had a big cock head, and I could feel it, as what was left of his foreskin rubbed over it. I took hold of his big smooth balls with my left hand. He then grabbed my balls and my knees nearly buckled. This was so hot. Colin looked into my eyes, leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and then our tongues met. I had never kissed by a guy before, but it felt so right.

We continued kissing and jerking each other’s cocks. I knew I was close to cuming, and I whispered into Colin's ear and he said that he was also. He started to squeeze my balls and I did the same to him. Not too hard, but hard enough to feel. Then I turned slightly and I exploded all over Colin’s hand and onto the wall. Then Colin did the same, big squirts of thick white boy cum dribbling all over my hand with some on the wall, but most all over my hand. I looked at it.

“Don’t bother,” I told him as I licked it all off my hand. I had waited so long to taste his fresh hot cum. And although it was not straight from his dick, I loved it and knew that the next time would be fresh, straight from his cock into my mouth. We kissed again and Colin got to taste his own juices, I guessed not for the first time. He cleaned up the wall with some tissues and we dressed ourselves, unlocked the door and headed back to the dorms.

I had found a new and very special friend and I knew we would have lots of great times together.
Hot story, looks like some good blow jobs in the future!

By Jacko Jomtien.

“OK. When?” I asked.

I liked your story, very sexy x