• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

My First Time Topping - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
Before scene is up and I enjoyed it….especially the shout out. I do love that Chris knows he has my heart but I have to give a correction. I’m not the only one who loves Chris as stated in this before scene. Mikeyank very much loves Chris too and if Chris ever gets the chance to read this (hint, hint, please give him access to the forum) he will see that he is very much loved. Chris is the kinda guy that would probably comment on the sports threads as well as interact with all of us. Chris looks sexy with his blonde hair and glasses and Leo looks cute and comfortable. Chris and David should be ashamed of referring to Matt Heron as “mumbles” lololol. Y’all ain’t right for that even tho you were absolutely accurate.
very much looking forward to this scene.

Great Before The Scene and yes, Chris & Jay are tight. Chris knew exactly who David meant when he spoke about his biggest fan. But I am a fan too. Chris looked hot as fuck with his plaid shirt open and his hand in his pants. Sexy young man. Leo seemed a bit tentative and nervous. We learned that he was a chubby kid until he changed his diet and went vegetarian. We also learned that this was his second scene as he already filmed his scene with Darron.

I‘d love for Chris to join us here on the forum. He seems like such a sweet fun loving guy who I’d love to chat with. But for now I’m looking forward to his scene with Leo.

Still waiting. I wonder if anyone has gotten my support claim. today’s scene didn’t release.

2764451A-731A-4241-8A36-721296ED4940.gif

I liked this scene but I’m not sure what to say completely. There were parts that I loved and parts that were just ok. Well the ok part was that the cowgirl was too long. Y’all could’ve cut that in half. But I loved Leo sucking Chris. My favorite part was Chris saying “you wanna go down a little lower“ and then Leo replied “I don’t know if I feel comfortable doing that”. Then Chris says “no?” And Leo, “No”. And Chris not giving two fucks says “alright, well I need you to put your face right there” and guides his face to his balls…..and Leo giving his balls a nice tongue bath. I love how Chris’ dick goes from thick to thicker as it reaches the head….my favorite kind of dick. Both guys did good. I feel Chris was more into it than Leo. Leo was kinda like Aaron last week…..but as I said before, it’s kinda the beauty of watching someone perform for the first time on studio camera. He’ll adjust with time.

* note and a suggestion for future scenes. Leo licking Chris’ big loose ball sack was a highlight for me and way too short. I would love to see a teabag scene. Maybe even a foursome with Chris and Justin with their big hanging balls and 2 cute boys underneath them. Would be totally hot.

Chris Star is a Broke Straight Boys superstar to me. I loved him, not so much Leo. Chris was the show. Leo did stay hard and accomplished getting Chris to cum but I loved everything that Chris did. His cock, body and face are a real turnon for me and his loud sex talk of fuck, fuck, fuck carried the show. Leo was kind of just there. It looks like Broke Straight Boys is saving the Chris & Darron scene for the grand finale of this shoot work and watching Chris tonight excites me for a potential blockbuster scene with Darron, a clash of the titans so to speak, but for tonight Chris was just what I needed to watch and enjoyed seeing him very much.

Chris Star is a Broke Straight Boys superstar to me. I loved him, not so much Leo. Chris was the show. Leo did stay hard and accomplished getting Chris to cum but I loved everything that Chris did. His cock, body and face are a real turnon for me and his loud sex talk of fuck, fuck, fuck carried the show. Leo was kind of just there. It looks like Broke Straight Boys is saving the Chris & Darron scene for the grand finale of this shoot work and watching Chris tonight excites me for a potential blockbuster scene with Darron, a clash of the titans so to speak, but for tonight Chris was just what I needed to watch and enjoyed seeing him very much.
Smiling.

The after scene is now up. David does talk about their cum shots. Leo’s was invisible. David was funny when he told the boys to eat pudding to get bigger cum shots. 😃

By the way, I’ve never believed that the amount of money the boys earn is what David says during the after scene. I’ve always thought that is just show biz. Interesting that the actual scene is now rated under 4. I hope it goes up but I see nothing negative about Chris. We don’t get to see breakdown of voting by models in scenes.

The after scene is now up. David does talk about their cum shots. Leo’s was invisible. David was funny when he told the boys to eat pudding to get bigger cum shots. 😃

By the way, I’ve never believed that the amount of money the boys earn is what David says during the after scene. I’ve always thought that is just show biz. Interesting that the actual scene is now rated under 4. I hope it goes up but I see nothing negative about Chris. We don’t get to see breakdown of voting by models in scenes.
Yeah I’ve always figured the amount wasn‘t the actual amount. No offense to David, hopefully he knows I love him, but I don’t think any model would ever go into a scene without a set amount determined beforehand and contract obligations. You can try to aim for bigger cum shots by drinking lots of water and dietary changes, etc., but sometimes people aren’t heavy shooters. I don’t think we ever actually saw a cum shot from Chase Daniels. Either it was clear or he’s shooting blanks.
yeah, I’m surprised by the low ranking as well. It certainly doesn‘t deserve the highest rating but below 4 is ridiculous. I think the worst scene I’ve seen here since I’ve been a member (which is 5 years) is the scene with Richie West and gum chewing Oliver Dean and it was a Christmas day release. It didn’t have anything to do with either model, it was just a bad scene.
I do think both models did a pretty good job and of course Chris looks so sexy sitting there and smiling.

Last edited:
I liked the scene! Great oral with Chris moaning in satisfaction! As for the anal, Chris was moaning but could be from pleasure, pain or a combination of both! Leo fucked the cum out of Chris, who then shot his own load, but both loads were on the small size! Still a great scene!

David was a hot tougher on them than I would have been for the cum shots on the smaller side, busting them down from $1200 each to $800 each! I would have given them at least $1000 each!

Let me see, Chis has a 9 inch cock. This is Leo's first guy-on-guy scene, yet he deep throats. Chis has had more than a few scenes and sucks a 7 inch cock yet does sadly not impressively. He has done better in earlier scenes. There was no ass play. The fucking as almost always was good & both cam. My four rating is due to Leo's impressive first performance . IO gave leo a 5 & Chris a 3.

WoW! Hot view of Leo King's stink hole and feet while fucking. Nice back view of Chris Star w/ his feet up. Great fellatio and fucking! And some moaning adds to the excitement. 5 stars all around! I also love Chris' new hairstyle and colour. Let's orgasm!

Last edited:

That would be celery juice or smoothie, not pudding.