• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

** My Favorite Boys**

TinkaBoi

Virgin
Reaction score
** My Favorite Boys**
Been a happy member almost a month and these are my favorite boys thus far. [In no particular order]. All given 5 Star ratings.
# Jos Alvarez
# Landon Wells
# Xavier Ryyan
# Richie West
# Jake Spencer
# Kyle Lovern
# Ethan Steel
# Oliver Dean
# James Dawn
# Masyn Thorne
# Mikey Allens
# Connor Taylor
# Johnny Hunter
# Aiden Asher
# Nico Nova
# Grey Gold
# Jesse Stone
# Darron Bluu
# Ashton Silvers
# Brian Star
# Liam Addison
# Leo King
# Kylan Boyd
# Nico Max
# Blake White
# Harrison Todd
TOTAL: 26 so far!

Thanks for telling us your favorites. I have quite a few of those on my list as well.

I love lists.

My guy is away with family for a few weeks as he gets this time of year off work :confused: and I'm dying for it, so this has given me something to think very hard about. The 5 (five) guys from your list I would live to be trapped in a room and used by are Masyn Thorne, Landon Wells, Jake Spencer, Darron Bluu and Ethan Steel.

I love lists.

My guy is away with family for a few weeks as he gets this time of year off work :confused: and I'm dying for it, so this has given me something to think very hard about. The 5 (five) guys from your list I would live to be trapped in a room and used by are Masyn Thorne, Landon Wells, Jake Spencer, Darron Bluu and Ethan Steel.

I love lists too Max, which is why I periodically post the current top ten models by the ratings. And I also love that both you and TinkaBoi have included three of my All Time favorites, Darron, Jake & Ethan Steel. :smiley-love021: And I love that Jay has produced special tribute videos to the latter duo.

Sorry that your guy is away for a while but I’m sure you guys will make up for lost time when you reunite in a few weeks. :doggystyle: lol

I love lists too Max, which is why I periodically post the current top ten models by the ratings. And I also love that both you and TinkaBoi have included three of my All Time favorites, Darron, Jake & Ethan Steel. :smiley-love021: And I love that Jay has produced special tribute videos to the latter duo.

Sorry that your guy is away for a while but I’m sure you guys will make up for lost time when you reunite in a few weeks. :doggystyle: lol
Hmmm. A “Best of Darron Bluu”. Something to think about.

I can't complain, I've not gone back home, I'm looking after his house. I've barely gotten out of the Jacuzzi all week. He's minted (do you guys know what minted means?) due to what he does for a living. We have a special party planned when he gets back lol.

Luv to see that! He is so vocal and a delight to watch his scenes over and over again...

Completely agree and he is so hot to look at. He deservedly is right up there with Jake as a fan favorite. I loved him from watching his first scene here. Never bored with another Darron scene.

Jake, Ethan & Darron all introduced here since 2018 are among the best of the best. However, I also wanted to pay homage to some of the greats from earlier times on Broke Straight Boys While the technology is inferior to today, and many used condoms in their scenes, I still encourage any newer member of the site to check out some of the greats from our glorious past, including Logan from 2009, “Tank” Shane, 2011, Ayden, 2012, Adam, 2012, Tyler White and Ronan Kennedy both introduced in 2014. These are among my favorites but there are tons more in our archives. Please explore and check them out! :thumbup:

IMG_1890.jpeg
IMG_1891.jpeg
IMG_1892.jpeg
IMG_1893.jpeg
IMG_1894.jpeg
IMG_1895.jpeg

** My Favorite Boys**
Been a happy member almost a month and these are my favorite boys thus far. [In no particular order]. All given 5 Star ratings.
# Jos Alvarez
# Landon Wells
# Xavier Ryyan
# Richie West
# Jake Spencer
# Kyle Lovern
# Ethan Steel
# Oliver Dean
# James Dawn
# Masyn Thorne
# Mikey Allens
# Connor Taylor
# Johnny Hunter
# Aiden Asher
# Nico Nova
# Grey Gold
# Jesse Stone
# Darron Bluu
# Ashton Silvers
# Brian Star
# Liam Addison
# Leo King
# Kylan Boyd
# Nico Max
# Blake White
# Harrison Todd
TOTAL: 26 so far!
Very good and hot list!

Jake, Ethan & Darron all introduced here since 2018 are among the best of the best. However, I also wanted to pay homage to some of the greats from earlier times on Broke Straight Boys While the technology is inferior to today, and many used condoms in their scenes, I still encourage any newer member of the site to check out some of the greats from our glorious past, including Logan from 2009, “Tank” Shane, 2011, Ayden, 2012, Adam, 2012, Tyler White and Ronan Kennedy both introduced in 2014. These are among my favorites but there are tons more in our archives. Please explore and check them out! :thumbup:

View attachment 141864View attachment 141865View attachment 141866View attachment 141867View attachment 141868View attachment 141869
Thanks for sharing the photos of yesteryear! They are all HOT! I look at scenes not dates! Some of my faves go back 5 years!