• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mullet Man Gives Hot Jock Uncut Cock - scene thread

Jaybifla

Chris Star and Brock Lee Reynold’s number 1 fan!
Reaction score
I have been patiently waiting for the return of Colton Wolfe. And Colton, as seen in this before clip, is hard and ready to go. Can’t wait.

IMG_9481.jpeg

I too am ready for the return of Colton, I feel it's going to be a good fuck scene from how hard Colton was once Vince started to touch him and I swear it got harder after vincent showed his hole to him oh maybe I got harder:ROFLMAO:. Both, of these guys are damn good looking!

I too am ready for the return of Colton, I feel it's going to be a good fuck scene from how hard Colton was once Vince started to touch him and I swear it got harder after vincent showed his hole to him oh maybe I got harder:ROFLMAO:. Both, of these guys are damn good looking!
Two hot guys and I agree TouchKrazy that the sight of Vincent’s hole added to the stiffness of Colton’s big dick. Both guys are ready to rock & roll, so to speak. :wink:

So hot! The best rim jobs are given by men with facial hair and who use their entire tongue and you can tell Vincent is in heaven. I’ve always thought Colton looks like he gives the best rim jobs. Great scene for sure.

Just watched the post scene interview, and David paid both boys $1500 each!

I'm in love with Vincent's big dick and big balls, both Vincent and Colton have nice big dicks. Colton did a good job rimming and fucking. I gave both guys a 5 and the scene a 4, it took too long for Vincent to cum and I think a good fuck scene both the bottom should cum while getting fucked. my op

Thank you for the behind shot D&E and thank you Broke Straight Boys