• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mothering Sunday (Mother's Day) uk

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey,

It's Mother's Day today in the UK. Today is the day that mother get's pampered by the kids and her husband. I got up extra early (well after watching Tanner and Justin lol), took the dog out, fed the cat and made breakfast for the family. Oh yes, and I did the washing up too, but she's worth it. Happy Mother's Day mum. xx

Mother's Day is celebrated here in the US the 2nd Sunday in May. Father's Day is the 3rd Sunday in June.
We also have St. Patrick's Day coming up this Wednesday the 17th.

Gary

let's not forget another sort of holiday here we change the clock to daylight Savings time. It's now an hour ahead. Spring ahead Fall back.

let's not forget another sort of holiday here we change the clock to daylight Savings time. It's now an hour ahead. Spring ahead Fall back.

Do they do Daylight savings time in other countries or is that just a US thing?

Do they do Daylight savings time in other countries or is that just a US thing?

Yes the uk goes forward 1hr on 28th march which is my bday so I get an hour less for my bday...

most of the world has daylight saving time too, well I know the Aussies and NZ do and Europe do too