• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More ross and eric

cockwhore3

Virgin
Reaction score
i would love to see more ross and eric please those two are so hot together i just wish you could do an encore video with the two of them :001_tt2:

i would love to see more ross and eric please those two are so hot together i just wish you could do an encore video with the two of them :001_tt2:

Sorry Dude, unless there's some old stuff still in the can, it aint gonna happen.
David says they have gotton old, fat and bald.

I do agree however, the bareback episode remains one of my favorites still, a guaranteed gusher!

Jason

how old could they be? there is still a 2006 clip with them fat and bald Id bet they still fuck really fine!

Sorry Dude, unless there's some old stuff still in the can, it aint gonna happen.
David says they have gotton old, fat and bald.

I do agree however, the bareback episode remains one of my favorites still, a guaranteed gusher!

Jason

Let me give you what little information has been said about Eric & Ross. In previous threads, way, way back the subject of Eric and Ross came up on several occasions. If memory services me right for a short while they became an item. Then they split. David had mention that Eric had become fat and bald and that is why he stopped using him. Ross just became un-locatable.

As for the College Boy Physicals video it is more than likely the same as the Broke Straight Boys videos. Those videos were composed of numerous episodes film and shown on Broke Straight Boys I had asked if they are expanded or re-edited versions of the ones on the site and was told not they are the exact same. Based on that, I would guess the College Boy Physicals videos are exactly the same as what has been shown on that site.

Now if you are looking for more Eric material there are at least two videos that include him (along with such other Broke Straight Boys boys as Mario, Sean (aka topinbottom), Austin Grant, A.J (another Ex-Dr. of College Boy Physicals). The videos were produced by Seymore Dicks, aka David and D & E Productions. They are both Bareback videos titled I believe Bareback Romance and Twink something.

If you contact David and/or Broke Straight Boys they may still have some available for purchase.

Hope this helps.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid