• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More Jason, please!!!!!!

Once the movie is shot, it needs editing, so it can take weeks before the new Jason video reaches us.

Hey, Stimpy -

Well, I came BACK to Broke Straight Boys, just because they got JASON back! The one thing I will say is - the management here has always seemed very interested and INVOLVED in what members like ~ way, WAY, beyond most other sites! (And I know that arranging things takes time, also).

So, I am still feeling really hopeful :)))

"A" XOXOXOXOXO

Hello folks,

The last you heard from me I was trying to get something on the schedule for December. Obviously that too didnt work out to well. Not sure what happened there..

I spoke with Clay on the third of January and we discussed both scheduling and the great changes being brought to BSB2. We discussed scheduling some things in February, nothin set in stone. Recently I spoke with both Sha and Clay to basically confirm our schedule. So as far as I know ... you should expect some work to be released soon!

No new Jason video yet?!@#!

No new Jason video yet?!@#!
Robert, keep in mind that February is only seven days away, and with the potential for a quick turn around, we may be seeing our lovely Jason again on a computer screen in just a matter of weeks. Sometimes the anticipation is half of the fun. :001_tongue:

Dear Mike
asset.php
, once the movie is shot, it needs editing, so it will take many more weeks before the new Jason video reaches us.