• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

More hot guys

leandronilton

Reaction score
Hi David,
Well there is one of some of your models, that never took a cock into their ass, well to be more excitement , i would like to suggest to persuate them to do it. as they are on the top favorite list on the forum.
I am sure they may accept after so many shooting.
Please think about.

@ Leandro@

Welcome to the forum Leandro!

Are you from Italy by chance? Or a Spanish speaking country?

Some of our guys won't even take it no matter how much we try and no matter how much we pay them. I even know quite a few gay guys that won't do it so getting some straight guys to do it is near impossible.
You are right Mark that many gay guys are not into receiving anal either, so why should it have to be a prerequisite for all guys on this site to have to do it? And as the premise of this site is to film "straight boys", you can't expect them all to be willing to get fucked.

You are right Mark that many gay guys are not into receiving anal either, so why should it have to be a prerequisite for all guys on this site to have to do it? And as the premise of this site is to film "straight boys", you can't expect them all to be willing to get fucked.

I couldn't agree more, and I think the scenes with Diesal and Logan bottoming show how much better it is when they are allowed to follow their natural inclinations. They are much, much better as tops!!! In fact, they're the best in my opinion, especially when paired with the right guy. Sometimes it's not even wise to force a couple of guys to join a threesome - Alden and Robert were great together, but it went down the tube when a third guy was introduced to the mixture. When the chemistry is right, perhaps it's better to leave it at that and try minor variations on a theme :)

Human sexuality is complex. Money and familiarity can bring a model around to being fucked, sometimes! Rather than gay, straight, bi, I believe each person has their own erotic map(term borrowed from Prof John Money).

It's mostly Austin. His bottoming for Dustin and over at College Boy Physicals were barn burners as well. That boy might be an awesome top but I think he's spectacular being topped too!