• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

MORE Derek!!!

yobdab1

Virgin
Reaction score
Damn he's fucking hot! And what a beautiful cock!!! Please pair him with someone other than a big ole queen! Didn't you see how fast his cock went soft when his match was blowing him? hint hint hint...

Damn he's fucking hot! And what a beautiful cock!!! Please pair him with someone other than a big ole queen! Didn't you see how fast his cock went soft when his match was blowing him? hint hint hint...

I kind of liked the video where he and the other cow boy got together. They wore those cow boy hats the whole time. I though why not riding chaps too. You don't need pants or under ware to wear them and have sex. I though he thought he was riding a bucking bronco. The chaps would have made me laugh though... :w00t:

Where Is Derek's Lost Episode?

Well Dave, how long are you going to keep Derek in the can? We saw his last two episodes with Corey. I thought it was a good pairing insofar as we had one gay boy trying to bring along a straight boy....but....it's been 3 months since we've seen Derek in an episode.

Derek has appeared numerous times as a Broke Straight Boys in presentations at gay bars promoting the Broke Straight Boys website. He has appeared nude, masturbated on stage with a couple other Broke Straight Boys's, and has appeared receptive to the gropings and goings on at a gay club, which happens, when you walk around in just your shorts.

How about it, when are we going to see the "lost" episode where Derek fucks? And please, don't placate me by patting me on the head and telling me to be patient....that's not nice....anything definitive would be great.

Well Dave, how long are you going to keep Derek in the can? We saw his last two episodes with Corey. I thought it was a good pairing insofar as we had one gay boy trying to bring along a straight boy....but....it's been 3 months since we've seen Derek in an episode.

Derek has appeared numerous times as a Broke Straight Boys in presentations at gay bars promoting the Broke Straight Boys website. He has appeared nude, masturbated on stage with a couple other Broke Straight Boys's, and has appeared receptive to the gropings and goings on at a gay club, which happens, when you walk around in just your shorts.

How about it, when are we going to see the "lost" episode where Derek fucks? And please, don't placate me by patting me on the head and telling me to be patient....that's not nice....anything definitive would be great.

Thanks for posting this. Eversince I saw the bar room JO scene I have been wondering the same thing... :thumbup1:

All this talk of Derek does anyone besides me think of Buddy Holly every time they see him?

All this talk of Derek does anyone besides me think of Buddy Holly every time they see him?

Wow, now you planted an image in my head. LOL:001_unsure:

Which Buddy Holly?

DennyBear man! There is another Buddy on the site. I can't help thinking of him when I see ole Nelson in those great glasses. Nelson is Latino and Buddy wasn't, but I still get a blastette from the past when I see those specs and that quirky smile. I can't get enough of Nelson...it's too bad he was wasted so many times on College Boy Physicals, trying to get a buzz out of Phingerphuck and failing, then mostly having to jack himself limply to climax at the end.