• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Models at other sites/ vids

I have read some of the posts that give the sites where one can find Broke Straight Boys models at other sites. Perhaps this thread can be for sites where you have seen Broke Straight Boys models.. give the url if you can. Thanks.. JP

You should e-mail David through his forum name. If you do this he might even slip you a discount to join. The forum itself is now probably more about the new Broke Straight Boys than the old one and I notice David is keeping shtum lately in relation to questions like this.

Laura that's the highest praise you can lay on a slim. It's yiddish dialect for "mum" and I think specifically means "mute".
You never fail to amaze me, Mr. Vintage. I had my own Yiddish mamma and grandmother, and I didn't know that word.

Adj. Quiet, silent. Also spelt schtoom, stumm. E.g. "Keep schtum about it, we'll get into trouble if the boss finds out!" [Yiddish]

You continue to show us that you are truly, our own Leonardo da Vinci,
right here in the magical kingdom of forumland. :001_smile:

You never fail to amaze me, Mr. Vintage. I had my own Yiddish mamma and grandmother, and I didn't know that word.

Adj. Quiet, silent. Also spelt schtoom, stumm. E.g. "Keep schtum about it, we'll get into trouble if the boss finds out!" [Yiddish]

You continue to show us that you are truly, our own Leonardo da Vinci,
right here in the magical kingdom of forumland. :001_smile:

Thank you Mr. Yank. Some brit linguists don't even credit the yiddish connection as being the main one. It's a very commonplace UK slang word, thought to have originated among prisoners in Her Majesty's penitentiaries. But I know in my heart that a word so delicious to say, and so musically apt for the meaning it represents, has got to be yiddish. The people who brought you Schmuck and Putz surely were responsible from Schtum as well.

Did anybody else's opinion of Slim go up even higher when you found out he is fluent in slang common in British prisions?

:001_tongue:

Did anybody else's opinion of Slim go up even higher when you found out he is fluent in slang common in British prisions?

:001_tongue:
Smiley, nothing about Slim surprises me. He is truly a Renaissance man, being our own "Leonardo da Vintage". :thumbup:

Well there is no one better at shouting Slimmie's praises than I, and since the new models have given me nothing to talk about, I am all for an entire thread devoted to telling my Slimmie how intelligent, interesting, and beautiful he is.:001_wub:

All this praise and attention WILL go to his head, and everyone may not love him as much, or be as utterly devoted to him as I am. Keep in mind, that the monster you create, will be the egomaniac that you must live with.:001_tt2:

That being said, my opinion of Slimmie could not get any higher than it already is, and nothing surprises me, because Slimmie is so brilliant and amazing, that I just expect him to know everything.:w00t::001_wub:

Schtum

Thank you Mr. Yank. Some brit linguists don't even credit the yiddish connection as being the main one. It's a very commonplace UK slang word, thought to have originated among prisoners in Her Majesty's penitentiaries. But I know in my heart that a word so delicious to say, and so musically apt for the meaning it represents, has got to be yiddish. The people who brought you Schmuck and Putz surely were responsible from Schtum as well.

I am from the east end of London originally and this is a very common word there but there again there was a large Jewish population there. Now I believe it is populated mainly by Bangladeshi people so I don't know wether they have adopted it, I rather doubt it

Smiley, nothing about Slim surprises me. He is truly a Renaissance man, being our own "Leonardo da Vintage". :thumbup:

ROFLMAO

Sorry Slim I couldn't help it, I laughed so hard I thought my pants would never dry.

Well there is no one better at shouting Slimmie's praises than I, and since the new models have given me nothing to talk about, I am all for an entire thread devoted to telling my Slimmie how intelligent, interesting, and beautiful he is.:001_wub:

All this praise and attention WILL go to his head, and everyone may not love him as much, or be as utterly devoted to him as I am. Keep in mind, that the monster you create, will be the egomaniac that you must live with.:001_tt2:

That being said, my opinion of Slimmie could not get any higher than it already is, and nothing surprises me, because Slimmie is so brilliant and amazing, that I just expect him to know everything.:w00t::001_wub:

Psst .... Ms. K is not talking about the one on his shoulders

I've just been sitting here counting in my head the number of Broke Straight Boys models who have gone on to other studios since debuting on Broke Straight Boys
I can count 20 boys off the top of my head who have gone on to different studios - not counting the BluMedia or D&E productions or any of their projects.
I am sure there are others I have forgotten about & others that I have not come across yet (yes I did say "come")

21 Guy New Zealand Groupsex Blowjob

I've just been sitting here counting in my head the number of Broke Straight Boys models who have gone on to other studios since debuting on Broke Straight Boys
I can count 20 boys off the top of my head who have gone on to different studios - not counting the BluMedia or D&E productions or any of their projects.
I am sure there are others I have forgotten about & others that I have not come across yet (yes I did say "come")

If you can count them OFF, it must mean that they were at some point ON. As wonderful as MsK may think I am, I've never had twenty boys on the top of MY head. Maybe over the course of time, yeah, but all working on it simultaneously, never. You lucky fuck:001_tt2::001_rolleyes::wink:

I know I've seen Aiden (#1) on Circlejerkboys and Sebastian was on there too. I've seen Devon (from the beginning of Broke Straight Boys) on several sites.

Stumm is German and was adopted to Yiddish. Yiddish developed from Jews who lived in German and Eastern European lands. Individual Yiddish words and expression are part of the Fabric of new York culture of which both Jew and Gentile are proud.

By the way, if you speak German you can get at least the jist of what is spoken in Yiddish and visa versa.