• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Missing links

ohvanz

Reaction score
It seems to me that the heading of the new Broke Straight Boys outlook does not give you the possibility anymore to directly go to the older shoots as you previously could by clicking "episodes".The search engine is still on it but not updated since Feb 21,2011(Sean & Jamal.I did not watch lately and I see no possibility to reach the shoots between that date and the most recent ones.F.i. the oral of Jayce & Charlie which exists according to Forum comments.Please correct me if I am overlooking something.Thanks

It seems to me that the heading of the new Broke Straight Boys outlook does not give you the possibility anymore to directly go to the older shoots as you previously could by clicking "episodes".The search engine is still on it but not updated since Feb 21,2011(Sean & Jamal.I did not watch lately and I see no possibility to reach the shoots between that date and the most recent ones.F.i. the oral of Jayce & Charlie which exists according to Forum comments.Please correct me if I am overlooking something.Thanks

You should see a top menu that says home, episodes, behind the scenes etc. We removed the additional menu because it was too confusing to have two menus. If you don't see if let me know.

Thanks,
Mark

You should see a top menu that says home, episodes, behind the scenes etc. We removed the additional menu because it was too confusing to have two menus. If you don't see if let me know.

Thanks,
Mark
Checked again Mark.The top menu referred to is now appearing on my screen for a second or two but is invisible right away.

Still keeps on disappearing after a few seconds.It is night down where I live.No doubt your technicians are busy fixing it.Go to bed now and will check again to-morrow morning and let you know.Have a nice evening Mark and thanks for your prompt reaction.

Is the website changing?

Hi,

I did not want to start a whole new thread for this question.....

I have seen a few banner ads i have clicked on for Broke Straight Boys and noticed the entire site was different, new models pics,coming attractions for many days and Behind the Scene interviews.

Will everyone be seeing that in the future?

Thank You Mark for answering questions:wink:

Anthony
Patchogue NY

All is well now Mark.Top menu remains visible constantly.Found out what the problem was. I renewed Broke Straight Boys in my passcard list.Transition to your new Broke Straight Boys will probably have caused a slight screen jump.Thanks for your attention.Glad everything is ok now.Congratulations with your renewed site.Looks very promissing.

Still keeps on disappearing after a few seconds.It is night down where I live.No doubt your technicians are busy fixing it.Go to bed now and will check again to-morrow morning and let you know.Have a nice evening Mark and thanks for your prompt reaction.

It is all working fine for me

Hi,

I did not want to start a whole new thread for this question.....

I have seen a few banner ads i have clicked on for Broke Straight Boys and noticed the entire site was different, new models pics,coming attractions for many days and Behind the Scene interviews.

Will everyone be seeing that in the future?

Thank You Mark for answering questions:wink:

Anthony
Patchogue NY

Yes all that will be coming in the near future. :001_smile:

This not really for this thread but I feel desparate to get an answer because I have tried many ways to get an answer. Perhaps Mark can help. It has taken 58 mins to download both of the episodes of the new Broke Straight Boys but also 1 episode from the old Broke Straight Boys allthe others on the old bsbloaded in a matter of 10 seconds or less. If Mark does want help please send a private message.

With the elimination of the middle menu, did the search function also disappear? I can't find it anymore.

EDIT: Wait, I just found it. It's hidden under the Episodes button. I'm thinking that should be its own button on the main page. I use it a lot.

EDIT EDIT: It's gone again. Now when I mouse over the Episodes button, nothing happens. What gives?

EDIT EDIT EDIT: It comes back if I refresh the home page. Now I'm really confused.

Last edited:
search easy to find

under lastest news on the right hand side of the home page is a 'click here'.
if you click here, then the search page will open.
if you use the top menu, you have to refresh the homepage each time .

Last edited: