• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Missing Liam

peterh6308

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey Guys, any chance of Liam returning to Broke Straight Boys? Was just thinking how hot would it be to see him with Max. I watched the Kodi scene with him again, and he is just a keeper for this site.

Yeah he was one of my favorites too. I hope he ventures back to the site at some point. Would love to see him bottom for Denver. :)

Hey Guys, any chance of Liam returning to Broke Straight Boys? Was just thinking how hot would it be to see him with Max. I watched the Kodi scene with him again, and he is just a keeper for this site.
I'm with you, Peter. It took me a few days to get used to his lip piercing, but I am now way past that.

With all of the new models being introduced, it seems that our older favorites are being ignored. Maybe they are being scheduled and I just have to learn a little patience. I'm just not ready to say goodbye to a lot of them and I'm afraid that if they don't get enough work here, we will loose them to another site.

Broke Straight Boys is doing a wonderful job in recruiting new models, but let's not forget the beautiful models we already have and have grown to love.