• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike Robbins and Leon

Chafu, what a terrific idea. Or maybe we could have a "Tech Skills for Posting" thread.

btw I noticed your response to that post of mine with the word "snip" heading it: very clever and elegant of you. That usage ought maybe to be part of the "Skills", in order to make it clear the quote is partial.

Chafu, I always read you avidly. Avidly. And think of you as Charlie Fuller. Hope that's OK.

I like the idea of one area where these tech issues are collected.

Who's Charlie Fuller? Can't say if that's OK or not, since I have no idea who he is.

Respect!
Chafu213

aha...clever. Thought it might have been a TV character, and I stopped watching TV over 35 years ago.

"Chafu" is actually a word in a foreign language. "213" is my "lucky" number.

Forward

Chafu213

aha...clever. Thought it might have been a TV character, and I stopped watching TV over 35 years ago.

"Chafu" is actually a word in a foreign language. "213" is my "lucky" number.

Forward

Chafu213

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chafu

This can't be it of course, but the idea of 213 cum stains on someone's clothing is hot.

As a noun, chafu means dirt in Swahili, but as an adjective, it means "dirty", and since I have a "dirty" mind, thought it was appropriate.

Technically I should add an adjectival prefix according to the Noun class the modified noun belongs to.

So a dirty person would be "mtu mchafu", a dirty spoon, "kijiko kichafu", dirty water "maji machafu", etc.

I LOVE Swahili. It's very easy to learn, quite organized, and very mathematical (which is my main subject as a teacher). Even irregulars have rules that they follow.

Oops, guess I am totally off topic.

Chafu213