• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Mike and Sean

jwglass

Reaction score
:tongue_smilie: i cant really say much else....

JW you lucky worm. Can I swap places with you for just one day? :001_rolleyes:

haha to be honest it made my day! im sick, roads arent in great condition from the snow and my work schedule have kept me from seeing my boyfriend for a while, but that made it all okay. damnit mike i miss chatting with you wherever you are!

plus funny thing is, im not sure i could suck his dick. id just love to kick it with him, smoke some green, and enjoy life. something about that boy makes me want to just have guy time.

That Sean is a weird looking fucker. Kinda like him. He's got a really nice plumb ass. Would love to see him squirm while gettin fucked. I think the look on his face, as he turns to the camera, after mouthing Mike's load, is absolutely "priceless"!

What is there not to like between Mike and Sean. Each has a hot physic with enviable packages of equipment. Sean's plump cock hangs beautifully and is a mouthful soft. Impressed how he stroked himself hard while sucking off Mike. Proves he's a team player and in sucking up Mike's cum shot demonstrates he's ready to explore, try new things, and advance his experiences with other guys. They both make it a pleasure to watch two guys cocksucking each other. It was hot.

plus funny thing is, im not sure i could suck his dick. id just love to kick it with him, smoke some green, and enjoy life. something about that boy makes me want to just have guy time.
If you couldn't, I would. :drool: I of course would love to hang with him too, but man would I love to suck that magnificent dick, and unlike Sean I would not spit. :thumbup1:

And Mike mentioned the women including Ms. K, although David mangled her name. It's probably best that it was Mike, and not Jimmee that shouted out to her, as I don't think her heart could handle a mention by her futon fav.

But JW, you rule for getting Mike's attention as you did. I don't care what his detractors say, I love that kid and was thoroughly entertained by Mike's wit, charm. as well as his "other manly attributes". :thumbup:

Great show!! The both were very comfortable with each other. It was fun to watch them undress each other. How great was sean taking Mike's load. I do think he was surprised. lol Certainly earned his extra $100.00.

If you couldn't, I would. :drool: I of course would love to hang with him too, but man would I love to suck that magnificent dick, and unlike Sean I would not spit. :thumbup1:

And Mike mentioned the women including Ms. K, although David mangled her name. It's probably best that it was Mike, and not Jimmee that shouted out to her, as I don't think her heart could handle a mention by her futon fav.

But JW, you rule for getting Mike's attention as you did. I don't care what his detractors say, I love that kid and was thoroughly entertained by Mike's wit, charm. as well as his "other manly attributes". :thumbup:

yeah, mike was always my favorite, as everyone already knows im sure. i absolutely loved getting to know him and finding out the fun things about him that made him just a regular, fun dude. but the funny thing about sean is that he reminded me a lot of mike when he first started. minus the tattoos and everything, but i think sean could deliver a lot of the entertainment that mike did.

yeah, mike was always my favorite, as everyone already knows im sure. i absolutely loved getting to know him and finding out the fun things about him that made him just a regular, fun dude. but the funny thing about sean is that he reminded me a lot of mike when he first started. minus the tattoos and everything, but i think sean could deliver a lot of the entertainment that mike did.

I agree with you about Sean looking a lot like MikeR when he started.

I agree with you about Sean looking a lot like MikeR when he started.

see its not even just the look though, is his demeanor. his swagger, curiousity, acts really shy and nervous, almost pissed. it was odd seeing the two of them together, i loved it! great pairing

see its not even just the look though, is his demeanor. his swagger, curiousity, acts really shy and nervous, almost pissed. it was odd seeing the two of them together, i loved it! great pairing

Hmmmm, I'll have to go back and watch the first MikeR video. I don't remember him ever being shy.:wink:

What is there not to like between Mike and Sean. Each has a hot physic with enviable packages of equipment. Sean's plump cock hangs beautifully and is a mouthful soft. Impressed how he stroked himself hard while sucking off Mike. Proves he's a team player and in sucking up Mike's cum shot demonstrates he's ready to explore, try new things, and advance his experiences with other guys. They both make it a pleasure to watch two guys cocksucking each other. It was hot.

Dead right there mate. This was a hot vid indeed.

Nice to see you back posting Joe x

Dead right there mate. This was a hot vid indeed.

Nice to see you back posting Joe x

thanks jon! i was quiet but this totally brought me out of the wood work