• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Michael & anthony

gaytrucker

Virgin
Reaction score
what ever happened with those 2 guys the pizza boy mmmmmmmm what a delevery

Last edited:
what ever happened with those 2 guys
Depends on which Michael and Anthony you are talking about there have been 2 that I know of, Michael the bi-guy from the Carolina's and Anthony the pizza guy. And there is also fan favorite right now, Michael and his cousin Anthony.
The first two after their last scene were not on again why I am not sure but I think in one of the other threads David addressed it. As for our favorite cousins they are going hot and heavy as you can see from the updates. Hopefully David has something worked out for the kissin cousins in the new year, we have all been asking for it. We shall see, I hope I answered your question if not hopefully someone else will have more information for you.
Have a good one.

Depends on which Michael and Anthony you are talking about there have been 2 that I know of, Michael the bi-guy from the Carolina's and Anthony the pizza guy. And there is also fan favorite right now, Michael and his cousin Anthony.
The first two after their last scene were not on again why I am not sure but I think in one of the other threads David addressed it. As for our favorite cousins they are going hot and heavy as you can see from the updates. Hopefully David has something worked out for the kissin cousins in the new year, we have all been asking for it. We shall see, I hope I answered your question if not hopefully someone else will have more information for you.
Have a good one.

yes it was the pizza guy and the bi guy sorry for got to mention that