• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Message from Vadim Black

BSBVadimBlack

BSB Model
BSB Model
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

To start off I would like to thank all of you for your love, and support! It truly means a lot to me. I'd like to think ALL of you for the nice comments and patience u all have had with me. Hope everyone is doing well! I noticed that a LOT of you have some questions about some scenes. I can't remember all of them, but I would like to address one of them. This is the one I'm seeing a lot from all of you. WHY DO A LOT OF THE RECENT SCENES HAVE CONDOMS IN THEM?? Well the answer is... We all get tested before we come out to shoot so that we are all clean before we come to shoot... But unfortunately some people have been coming out and on shoot day decide they don't want to do scenes for some reason or just drop out. Which makes the Broke Straight Boys staff scramble at the last second to fly in a new model the same day. That is a lot of work/ and unfortunately when that happens they can't test fast enough for the results to come in so we have to shoot with condoms for everyone's safety. I hope that answers that one if you guys have any more questions please don't hasitate to ask :) Good day/night to everyone and have a happy and positive week !!

Broke Straight Boys model
Vadim Black

Thanks Vadim Black.

You are awesome sauce! :)
I would watch a scene over and over with you whether it includes a condom, no condom, or a wrapper from a lollipop. LOL

I did mention that that was the reason for the condoms in comments I made earlier. Please feel free to send me flowers, chocs and my next subscription fee lol.

Vadim Black no matter as who in the hell can focus on a condom or no-condom when you are in the scene tenderly kissing your scenemate and then grinding your cocks together before you mount and ride his cock so that a close-up of your well-proportioned perfectly sculpted back shows down to your David-esque marble-toned derriere as it undulates. achh oy vey donnerwetter!
Thanks for the explanation but YOU ARE almost a living legend and whatever you do will prove extraordinarily bravura.
We have a still of you on our Wall of Lust.
much luv, the mates of Kappa Rho Upsilon

Hello Everyone!

To start off I would like to thank all of you for your love, and support! It truly means a lot to me. I'd like to think ALL of you for the nice comments and patience u all have had with me. Hope everyone is doing well! I noticed that a LOT of you have some questions about some scenes. I can't remember all of them, but I would like to address one of them. This is the one I'm seeing a lot from all of you. WHY DO A LOT OF THE RECENT SCENES HAVE CONDOMS IN THEM?? Well the answer is... We all get tested before we come out to shoot so that we are all clean before we come to shoot... But unfortunately some people have been coming out and on shoot day decide they don't want to do scenes for some reason or just drop out. Which makes the Broke Straight Boys staff scramble at the last second to fly in a new model the same day. That is a lot of work/ and unfortunately when that happens they can't test fast enough for the results to come in so we have to shoot with condoms for everyone's safety. I hope that answers that one if you guys have any more questions please don't hasitate to ask :) Good day/night to everyone and have a happy and positive week !!

Broke Straight Boys model
Vadim Black

Thanks for the information, Vadim Black. You've done something management should have, and could have done, but for some reason chose not to do; i.e. give us a direct, cogent answer to this question raised by a number of us.

I did mention that that was the reason for the condoms in comments I made earlier. Please feel free to send me flowers, chocs and my next subscription fee lol.

You speculated that was the reason as did I. But now we have a definitive answer from a primary source involved in the matter. So we can each keep our own flowers, and choc for our respective speculations or we should send them to Vadim Black for giving us a factual answer.

You speculated that was the reason as did I. But now we have a definitive answer from a primary source involved in the matter. So we can each keep our own flowers, and choc for our respective speculations or we should send them to Vadim Black for giving us a factual answer.

It wasn't rocket science Stowe. You just gotta listen to what's been said and work it out, especially when guys have done bareback before.

Hey Vadim Black!

Thanks so much for reaching out to us and engaging us in conversation. So many of us in here are fans of yours. It makes the membership experience of the site so much better when popular guys like yourself make the time to respond to the fans.

Thank you! :thumbup:

It wasn't rocket science Stowe. You just gotta listen to what's been said and work it out, especially when guys have done bareback before.

You're right, jon. it wasn't - that's why we could speculate. Still, speculation is not definitive proof and that's what we got from Vadim Black , thereby verifying our speculation.

Have the rules changed due to the financial and producing timing... I thought no model performed until the had their test came back clear. This to me mean no blood test clearance No Scene. Just saying. ( I thought models safety was paramount)

Have the rules changed due to the financial and producing timing... I thought no model performed until the had their test came back clear. This to me mean no blood test clearance No Scene. Just saying. ( I thought models safety was paramount)

It only appears to bareback scenes. Non barebacking would not require testing and it never has on this site.