• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

merry christmas

May you get lots of presents Connor, and your loved ones take good care of you!

Connor, you big redwood...may you hang mistletoe off your dick and tell people to "get in line!" Merry Christmas

Connor,

I like Beth's idea! And, I want to get in line! Seriously, YOU have a safe and joyous holiday season. Please have A great time, but be responsible. In other words, don't drink and drive! You are such a hot young stud and such a great performer, may the New Year bring us many blessings of Connor episodes!

The same to you!

Connor,
Every time you post a new message, I realize why I am totally enamored of you! You are sweet, hot, considerate, hot, kind, not to mention hot! Have a Happy Christmas, Connor, surrounded by those you love and those who love you! Be safe!:smiley-love001:

Conner,
As one of my favorite models, I want to wish you and all your love ones a very Merry Christmas. Hope Santa Claus is extra good to you. Looking forward to seeing you in more episodes in the new year.

To Connor and all who read and post here - may you have a very blessed Christmas filled with all that is good, surrounded by those you love and who love you.

Meanwhile I am off to Uncle Mordechai's shop where we will participate in the traditional Jewish Christmas Eve ritual where we gather around his cash register at the close of business, sing "What a friend we have in Jesus" and then go eat Chinese food.

To Connor and all who read and post here - may you have a very blessed Christmas filled with all that is good, surrounded by those you love and who love you.

Meanwhile I am off to Uncle Mordechai's shop where we will participate in the traditional Jewish Christmas Eve ritual where we gather around his cash register at the close of business, sing "What a friend we have in Jesus" and then go eat Chinese food.

Now that is a "blended family"