• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Merry Christmas!!!

tightywhitieboy

Reaction score
To all my my Broke Straight Boys pals out there..........HAPPY HOLIDAYS, MERRY CHRISTMAS, and all that!!!!!!!!!

i am, myself, an atheist......but i do love christmas! so whatever you celebrate, have a great holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!
Thanks for starting this thread you Tyghtiewhitie lovin' red headed cute assed atheist you! :grin::biggrin::001_smile:

Merry Christmas My best wishes for a warm, safe and peaceful Christmas

Happy Holidays to all our members! We thank you ALL for your great support that you have shown us in 2009 and we hope to see you guys and some girls back in 2010 and continue your great support of all our sites!

HERE at D&E/BluMedia WE wish everyone a healthy merry great Holiday Season!!!

Happy Holidays to all our members! We thank you ALL for your great support that you have shown us in 2009 and we hope to see you guys and some girls back in 2010 and continue your great support of all our sites!

Thanks David and may I take this opportunity to thank your good self and the staff of D&E/BlueMedia for all the good work and to wish you all seasons greetings. Keep up the good work and we'll keep subscribing dude xx

here's hoping for a lot of hot guys in tighty whities in 2010!!!! xoxoxo

May the New Year be as good for you or better than than the last.