• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Merry Christmas Too ALL!!!

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
I want to take this time out to thank all our members and wish everyone a wonderful Merry Christmas and a happy holiday!

Our staff in the office and in the studio wishes everyone a great Holiday Season for all to enjoy.

From all of us, to all our members!

Love, Piece and Happiness to all!!!

:biggrin:

I want to take this time out to thank all our members and wish everyone a wonderful Merry Christmas and a happy holiday!

Our staff in the office and in the studio wishes everyone a great Holiday Season for all to enjoy.

Thanks David and Broke Straight Boys staff... Back at you...

may your wishes be returned 3x to all of you

Xmas wish to you David!

Merry Christmas David!

Buddy, you are one of the coolest older guys I know! You seem like such a genuine great guy! I would love to meet you some day! Have a great Christmas and an awesome New Year! You have the best job on earth! And I know it's not easy! You do a great job so don't listen to these old SOBS that cristize every aspect! They REALLY need to get a life!
Merry Christmas
Hugs,
Ricky!

Merry Christmas, David!! And Merry Christmas to the members.

One question, David. Did you mean "piece" or "peace"? LOL!!!

David, Mark, the staff and of course to all of the models. Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year.
I will be partying at Disney in Orlando, Fl New Years Eve. It would be great to see Mark, David and some of the models and even some of the Broke Straight Boys members and we could all party together. Hey I can dream and Disney is a magical place where all of your dreams come true. :thumbup:

Last edited:
You do a great job so don't listen to these old SOBS that cristize every aspect! They REALLY need to get a life!

Hey Dave, from one ole son of a bitch to another, thanks for listening to me right from the first long email you sent when I first joined the forum. We've had some great debate on here and I think come to respect each other in the course of it. I'm really proud of the fact that the idea for an auction, and the unwashed salmon (right Eddie?) sheets, came from something I dropped at the end of some more serious comments with you on a thread some days ago. Hope you'll keep listening, I certainly will. Like I said yesterday, love ya. Merry Christmas.

And also with you my friend.