• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Members' favourite Update quotes...

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Okay guys and gals....I am surprised this has not been a topic, prior, but I would like to find out what everyone's FAV quote is, and from which scene!

Of course, I will start:
Mine is the Bobby/Darren, May 12th update. (BTW nice pun-if intended....OUCH, I just showed my age, if NOT!!! LOL). When Bobby looks back at Darren as he is starting to rim Bobby, and says, (in a surprised/mad tone), "Did YOU just spit at me???"

That was classic!!:001_tongue:

Last edited:
Bob,

That truly was exceptional! LOL
Hmmm, I'll have to think on this one.

I am surpeised there have not been more posts, given ALL of the updates, and ALL of the 'classic' one-liners!!!

When Bobby looks back at Darren as he is starting to rim Bobby, and says, (in a surprised/mad tone), "Did YOU just spit at me???"

That's one of my favorite ones. I thought it was hilarious.

I KNOW you all have your ideas out there! So let's hear it!

ANOTHER Fav....

my fav cute femme flammer blonde boi, Aiden....."Y'all are just a bunch of haters!", lol...(I SOOO miss him!!) :tongue_smilie:

May 16, 2007: Jake, Tommy, and Sean.

Straight boy Tommy (later known as James Biehn) suddenly plunges his rock hard cock into Sean's ass without warning and Sean promptly says "Good MORNING!"

Abe

LOL...Abe, That facial expressionis/was PRICELESS!!!

May 16, 2007: Jake, Tommy, and Sean.

Straight boy Tommy (later known as James Biehn) suddenly plunges his rock hard cock into Sean's ass without warning and Sean promptly says "Good MORNING!"

Abe