• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Max and Landon

Oh yeah... that's a rematch that many of us have been wanting to see. But we didn't think it would ever happen, because we were told that Max bowed out and said that he didn't want to take things any further with a guy.

It's probably the vid I'm most looking forward to seeing of the last several updates.

I can't wait for this one, either! Looks like the little guy will be dealing to the big guy!! I'd pay money to see that :)

Please Let It Be True!

I almost lost it when I read "I think you better think again" in the description -God how I hope the smaller guy takes control of the big guy. I can hardly wait!

I almost lost it when I read "I think you better think again" in the description -God how I hope the smaller guy takes control of the big guy. I can hardly wait!

You're right. Either way this scene goes is fine with me. Max just exudes so much straightness that it would be a big surprise if the tables were turned. LOL If the chihuahua ends up humping the bulldog, that would still be quite a show! hehe Though Landon is so pretty that I might call him the poodle. haha

As I say though, either way I am still very much looking forward to this one. :thumbup1:

Woo Hoo I get to see Max again! I had asked a while ago if he was returning! I like to see a guy with some chest hair every once in a while.

Well, I finally saw the episode, Max and Landon, and I was surprised by the Dildo up Max's ass hole. I really expected little old Landon to put the screw to big Max. I suppose a Dildo is better than nothing.