• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Matt, Rocco, & Vinnie

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Is it just me, or is anyone else perplexed as to WHY this is ALREADY at ONLY a 3.3, when it has sucking, and fucking? What is wrong with it, not to score it higher?

Matt, Rocco, Vinnie

Vinnie with his is husky voice so hot, but so is Rocco with that beautiful brown eyes. And Matt, that lucky guy gets fucked by Rocco while sucking Vinne. Rocco has a go at that tight ass. Great camera angles shows the penetration in that tight ass, in razor-sharp detail.This is real hot sex, with cum flying all around!

Ok boys and girls I know I stood up and told everyone how much better the last video was and then everyone disagreed with me. Well I am going to do it again. While this one still doesn’t rate a 5 it is still a major improvement from what we have been seeing. It is easy to see that these guys are getting a lot more comfortable with what their doing. My verdict is still out on Matt but he is starting to change my mind. He at least seems to be a bit more willing to try new things. Vinnie is also not really my cup of tee but he is still dam hot looking. Rocco on the other hand raises my temperature; you can bring him back all you want. Clay has shown the greatest improvement. He no longer sounds creepy and now sounds like a nice guy and opens up a bit with the boys. There is one slight goof in the shoot around 11:40 or 50 on the counter. Nothing big or bad but it answers a few questions. I gave it a strong 4.

Is it just me, or is anyone else perplexed as to WHY this is ALREADY at ONLY a 3.3, when it has sucking, and fucking? What is wrong with it, not to score it higher?

Yeah looks like some people are having fun just voting a 1 without even watching the video :( That's a shame.

I like this episode cos Vinnie is in there and I love this guy :) yummy :w00t:

Attachments

• vinnie.jpg
    vinnie.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 66
I liked it, I don't think the rating is bad. 3.5 is a decent rating, I've certainly seen worse and it will get higher ratings as more people watch it I'm sure.

I would like to thank the camera guy for letting us see the guys get naked in full view, and I got to see Rocco's semi hard cock right out of his underwear which I loved.

Great job guys, keep it up! :)

Abe

Hi Guys,

All in all it was a good scene....In my 62 yrs i have had a few Vinnie,s but now i find myself more attracted to the Rocco Boys...

Thanks
Tony from LINY

This was okay. The boys were definitely hot. Rocco is the only one that blows my skirts up, but, Matt and Vinnie have their appeal as well. I think it could have been a hotter shoot. I have watched the shoot five times now. First time was to see if it was okay or not. Then, I watched 3 more times, each time concentrating on just one boy, and then finally a 5th time to put it all together again.

I have to say, no matter how straight Vinnie is, he WANTS to do more. He reminds me of many a young straight stud I have known in my past, once they get "in the zone" their inhibitions drop and they can be easily coerced into more. Poor Vinnie wanted to get involved, at the very least, he wanted some ass too. Another missed opportunity.
I think with just the right motivation and chemistry, Vinnie would be kissing and fucking and having a gay old time with the boys! Oh well.

Rocco I think can be brought further along as well. And Matt, well, he already gave up his ass! What more could he be expected to do, lol.

This was okay. The boys were definitely hot. Rocco is the only one that blows my skirts up, but, Matt and Vinnie have their appeal as well. I think it could have been a hotter shoot. I have watched the shoot five times now. First time was to see if it was okay or not. Then, I watched 3 more times, each time concentrating on just one boy, and then finally a 5th time to put it all together again.

I have to say, no matter how straight Vinnie is, he WANTS to do more. He reminds me of many a young straight stud I have known in my past, once they get "in the zone" their inhibitions drop and they can be easily coerced into more. Poor Vinnie wanted to get involved, at the very least, he wanted some ass too. Another missed opportunity.
I think with just the right motivation and chemistry, Vinnie would be kissing and fucking and having a gay old time with the boys! Oh well.

Rocco I think can be brought further along as well. And Matt, well, he already gave up his ass! What more could he be expected to do, lol.

I agree with much of what you said Jlipps. This was the best one so far. Vinnie did want to do more.

My only complaint, is that it was a threesome. And in traditional threesome fashion, someone got left out. I would have loved to see Vinnie doing some fucking.:blushing:

Check The Stills

I agree with much of what you said Jlipps. This was the best one so far. Vinnie did want to do more.

My only complaint, is that it was a threesome. And in traditional threesome fashion, someone got left out. I would have loved to see Vinnie doing some fucking.:blushing:

Ms Kianna,

I've read many, many of your posts and some with great amusement, but I was a little disappointed that your hawk-eye for detail let you down a little bit on this one. I think JLipps missed this one too regarding Vinnie.

If you check the stills, you can see Vinnie with a condom on and getting ready to penetrate the upraised ass of our new Broke Straight Boys v2. What happened in the actual filming....I don't know....maybe he went soft, changed his mind, who knows!!

I do know I got into a lot of trouble on the Forum for posting stills after the episode and asking what happened. This was a few years ago when I was relatively new to the Forum. All hell broke loose. David was indignant, I claimed false advertising, you know the whole shebang of shit flew.

Afterward when things calmed down, it was explained the stills did not represent the actual shoot, only publicity photos. So there you have it!

Would I like to have seen Vinnie fuck....of course. But what I would liked to have seen more was to have Vinnie participate a little more and suck some cock, no wonder he felt left out and wanting. But as they say in the business....that's show business. :001_smile:

Ms Kianna,

I've read many, many of your posts and some with great amusement, but I was a little disappointed that your hawk-eye for detail let you down a little bit on this one. I think JLipps missed this one too regarding Vinnie.

If you check the stills, you can see Vinnie with a condom on and getting ready to penetrate the upraised ass of our new Broke Straight Boys v2. What happened in the actual filming....I don't know....maybe he went soft, changed his mind, who knows!!

I do know I got into a lot of trouble on the Forum for posting stills after the episode and asking what happened. This was a few years ago when I was relatively new to the Forum. All hell broke loose. David was indignant, I claimed false advertising, you know the whole shebang of shit flew.

Afterward when things calmed down, it was explained the stills did not represent the actual shoot, only publicity photos. So there you have it!

Would I like to have seen Vinnie fuck....of course. But what I would liked to have seen more was to have Vinnie participate a little more and suck some cock, no wonder he felt left out and wanting. But as they say in the business....that's show business. :001_smile:

I'm starting to have second thoughts about my membership cancellation...but I still have 5 more days before my membership is done. But I'm now left with the thought...will there be some kissing once in awhile? Part of me says NO, absolutely not because straight boys don't kiss. But another part of me says maybe. After all, that guy's ass last Saturday was welcoming a Dildo shoved up his butt which isn't "more gay" than kissing.

While I don't find Matt the least bit good looking or hot, I did love how his cock was already half hard right out of his underwear in his first scene, and in this most recent scene he was rock hard while getting fucked and it was hot to watch his turgid member bouncing up and down as he was getting plowed without touching it. And as I mentioned earlier, I love how Rocco was semi hard right out of his underwear also, in eager anticipation of getting sucked and fucking.

I didn't pay any attention to the pre-nudity talking, so I have no idea how any of that went other than I did notice Vinnie yawning while fast forwarding to the nudity which I hate to see, but the sex was hot so I totally give that a pass for now. And qscott86 please don't pick my post apart and yell at me for complaining, it was simply an observation.

I think they gave us a great scene, it was very hot. From a technical standpoint, it was flawless. The boys were into it, raring and ready to go from the start. Excellent job, thank you!

Abe

Am I going crazy or has no one else noticed when Clay says Cut and then Action in this shoot? It was no big deal but sort of answers the question if things are scripted.

The next episode is Vinnie and Jimmy... my dirty mind is so very curious... what's going to happen?

And Vinnie fucking Zach would be so hot too. In their previous encounter he wondered if Zach were gay. Stopped half way in his sentence... and laid his hand on Zach's shoulder. He really liked Zach and did not wanted to hurt this little guy's feelings.

Denny Bear,

I noticed it too. It was so obvious, everyone must have noticed it. For me, it was just not worth commenting on. I have long known that the filming often stops at me screw. I remember back when boys have had accidents while getting fucked and David stopping the action and picking it up again later. This "stop" and "action" though, was a bit obvious.

As for Vinnie sporting a condom in the stills, I don't look at the stills. I still think Vinnie was ready willing and able to do more in this shoot. And like Ms. K, I'd have loved to watch him grab Matt by the hips and pound him senseless! MMMMMM

I am not complaining either. I enjoyed the shoot, and while I didn't give it a 5, it was still a good 4. Neither Matt nor Vinnie are "my type", but I can certainly appreciate what they do have to offer. And, truth be known, if they knocked on my door, I'd sure as hell let them in!

Thank you

It's the old show business adage, leave the audience wanting more.

Folks want to see Vinnie fuck.

Somehow, I bet you'll get your wish.

:bananasex:

"Action" and "cut" are the traditional lingo in the film industry to indicate that the camera is operating, i.e. not operation. Therefore all personnel present at the shoot must behave accordingly.

When the director says "action". it's a bad idea for the sound man (or any other staff) to walk past the camera's field of view. But it has nothing to do with what the camera is filming and does not by itself mean anything is scripted.

^ Correct. It's the camera's action, not the actors. Often a director will use "go" to cue the actors.

I haven't seen this video yet, and won't until tonight, but I'm glad to hear about this understanding and respect the new crew has for film tradition. It's hard enough to reboot a site without also trying to reinvent 100 years of film standards, techniques and tricks, too.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think the comment posted earlier about the "cut" and "action" directives had more to do with why were they left in the final cut and not edited out? It interrupts the flow of the episode and lends more of an air of phoniness to the whole thing. That's my take anyway.

For me, I gave the episode a 2.5 rating ... but what I really found myself wondering after the episode was: Why was Vinnie even in this video? He didn't do anything of any real consequence. Vinnie is hot, but you could have saved some money and just tacked a picture of him on the wall ... same diff.