• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Marlin & Dylan

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
When I first saw the image of them in the "cumming attractions", I was not impressed. Neither seemed to be "my type". But after viewing the scene today, I actually enjoyed it. I do prefer true straight boys, and although many say they are, I have my doubts on some of them. But I did love Marlin's definitive proclamation of being straight. I love that macho straight boy attitude. Dylan who said he is bi, but attracted to older men actually couldn't keep his eyes off of Marlin's big cock. Despite his saying that he didn't want to touch or do anything with Marlin, I feel sure that he would love to work on that big straight boy dick.

I hope to see Marlin again, not so much for his looks, but for his attitude. And as the money offers increase, he will do more. I'd like to watch him getting head and fucking too. Overall I was pleasantly surprised by today's new video.

Mike

Dylan tried not look at Marlin (I'm not sure why, since he was there for his first Bi experience), but he kept stealing glances. LOL!! Those big dicks on small guys look even bigger than they are! Marlin looked all dick! :w00t: They both stated they didn't like each other. Maybe that's why David didn't ask them to do more? I like Dylan a lot, and hope to see more of him on Broke Straight Boys

Big Meat, Little Meat!

Dylan tried not look at Marlin (I'm not sure why, since he was there for his first Bi experience), but he kept stealing glances. LOL!! Those big dicks on small guys look even bigger than they are! Marlin looked all dick! :w00t: They both stated they didn't like each other. Maybe that's why David didn't ask them to do more? I like Dylan a lot, and hope to see more of him on Broke Straight Boys

I liked both boys in their own way. Dylan did show that he was somewhat uncomfortable with Marlin sitting next to him. He had that look of: "what's a little guy like that doing with such a big cock" I actually thought Dylan was intimidated by Marlin. Dylan couldn't get a firm erection after watching what Marlin was waving in his face, and Dylan still kept looking over at Marlin.

I don't know if saying put size with size in a pairing would be relevant or even factual, but perhaps putting someone of like demeanor with Dylan would allow him to be more comfortable. Hell, after looking at Marlin, I'd probably do anything he wanted for fear he would beat me with his huge piece of meat!! :scared: I do hope to see more of them in different pairings.

I like both of these boys too, and it should be fun watching them blossom on the futon.
As Kyle is thinking of trying guy on guy what about him and Marlin, Yum.
R J

I thought they were both cute in their own way. Marlin certainly got hard and stayed hard pretty well for not wanting to Jack off with another guy. I wonder how he felt afterward.

I thought they were both cute in their own way. Marlin certainly got hard and stayed hard pretty well for not wanting to Jack off with another guy. I wonder how he felt afterward.
I'm guessing, better?!:lol:

I know it was an odd pairing up...but it kind of worked. They both have really hot cocks...and they both have very good cum shots! You will see more of these two in future episodes.

-David

Thank you, David!

I don't know, really, but I think Marlin could cause some major damage if he decided to beat someone silly with that thing.....................

i couldn't agree more, dylan could not keep his eye's off that big dick. i look forward to the next vid with marlin in it and many more HE IS HOT!!!. thanks dave.

I know it was an odd pairing up...but it kind of worked. They both have really hot cocks...and they both have very good cum shots! You will see more of these two in future episodes.

-David

You are the master...:001_smile:

You are the master...:001_smile:

Yes David. You are the master. The next time you have a young straight boy who is hesitating, just use your best Darth Vader voice and say:

Your parents never told you the POWER of the dark side! LOL :scared::lol:

Last edited:
LMAO :lol: You two are the best.

LOL......okay..perhaps I should start wearing my black helmut while filming :)

I am your father.....

Attachments

• darth-vader.jpg
    darth-vader.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 65
:lol: Thanks, Tampa, MarkyMark, and David for all the laughs!:thumbup:

That is very scary Talk about a bone killer, Darth Vader filming the scenes might do it. It was interesting reading the comments on these two guys. I felt they both lacked any kind of energy or charisma or charm or interest. But hell,that is just my opinion. I am surprised David stayed awake for the filming. I could have just been cranky while I was watching it I will look at it again

I actually gave them 5/5!

That is very scary Talk about a bone killer, Darth Vader filming the scenes might do it. It was interesting reading the comments on these two guys. I felt they both lacked any kind of energy or charisma or charm or interest. But hell,that is just my opinion. I am surprised David stayed awake for the filming. I could have just been cranky while I was watching it I will look at it again

Everyone's saying stuff like "Oddly enough, I found them quite OK" and finding reasons to throw them a little praise. They still only have a 2/5 rating. Has everyone who's gonna vote voted? I liked Marlin's "Fuck you and while we're at it Fuck him too" chip on his shoulder attitude, since it seemed too genuine to have been something he invented for the shoot (and "reality" and "straight" are a big part of the site's identity). And Dylan, who could have passed as at least nominally Straight, came out as Bi, which I appreciated as being "real" as well. They both jacked off in a totally credible way and there were some smiles at the end of the sequence that weren't there at the beginning because of nerves and attitude, so you got some development and evolution.

I think I agree with you only to the extent that neither of them, nor the redneck who did the solo, seem to be brilliant conversationalists. Both those shoots are almost like outtakes in their own right, since they are casting couch screen test interviews. Again, as reality, they have a certain fascination.

It would have been mega cool if they had done a Mike and Zack Christmas fuck, but it just wasn't gonna happen.

How did you like them the second time?

I liked Marlin's "Fuck you and while we're at it Fuck him too" chip on his shoulder attitude, since it seemed too genuine to have been something he invented for the shoot (and "reality" and "straight" are a big part of the site's identity). And Dylan, who could have passed as at least nominally Straight, came out as Bi, which I appreciated as being "real" as well.
Yes slimvintage, the "reality" and "straightness" of their shoot wound up turning me on, even though neither are particularly "my type". A straight guy's attitude is important to me. I am not a fan of the "gay" acting boys like Nelson and the Christmas boys. If the site became "Broke Gay Boys" on a regular basis, I would no longer subscribe.

I trust that Dave and Mark know what their fan base wants, and will keep at least "the illusion" of the boys being basically straight, doing "gay shit" for the cash. And if they get turned on in the process, (like that glazed look that comes over Tyler's face when he is lost in cocksucking land or enjoying a big dick up his ass, while he jerks off his pretty boy cock, that is a perfectly acceptable and hot side benefit too. Dylan definitely could have "passed" as "nominally straight", as you say, but when he explained his bisexual desires, my attention turned to Mr. Macho Marlin.:001_smile: What can I say. I am a "sucker" for straight boys, (in more ways than one).:001_smile:

Mike